WTS The incredible, unmatchable Keep by Skara!

heater

Neophyte
Sorry there's no pics. The keep is located due NE of the skara docks a short run, 41' S 29' W to be precise.

Why this is certainly one of, if not my very favorite Keep spots in all of UO:

Obviously, the keeps that are on green grass with no ugly dirt patches, have no blockage on them, have huge unblocked and yet can't be placed upon swaths of green grass and pretty trees in front of them and to the East side, and also have water alongside the keep on whatever side, and have no annoying spawn, and are located close to a town and its moongate, will be favored over all other keeps. This is all well understood. And this keep, obviously, has all that.

But this keep has more, way more.

What makes this keep truly unique and special is the way that it stands alone, in the world, forever. utterly alone. It is 25 tiles to the nearest neighbor to the South, and the design on that house is amazing. Also, there's up to three blue wandering healers patrolling around the keep on all sides. The odds of being resurrected if need be, right inside your very own keep, are very good. The healers come right up to the wall, often. To the East and South, the two sides that matter most, you have a beautiful, huge, stately yard, that is 100% unplaceable. to the north, pretty trees, and pretty water to the west

Simply an amazing Keep spot that cannot be improved upon or duplicated, anywhere in the UO world. This keep was 2 years in the making.

Happy Bidding thank you

Korack

Novice
dn4Vpzj.jpg

8JFgZvJ.jpg

heater

Neophyte
you guys are not even in the neighborhood. sorry.

You're either jokesters or trying to insult my intelligence. fuck off and give me a real offer, or simply fuck off.

Brakrak

Adept
Hrmm last keep sold for 2.7 mill what is it that your looking for .....you posted no s/b or no b/o

Last edited by a moderator:

bksdaduo

Master
There's nothing special about this keep, sorry.

Other than the fact it isn't in a swamp or on ice island, there's literally nothing else that sets it apart.

My offer stands.

amonseti

Grandmaster
you guys are not even in the neighborhood. sorry.

You're either jokesters or trying to insult my intelligence. fuck off and give me a real offer, or simply fuck off.
And there gos any chance of selling the Keep..
Seriously What is with this trend of people putting up items with no price requests and just asking for offers .. and then when offers are made they get all fucking bent and pissy about it...
For fuck sakes if you want to sell something and have a price in mind FUCKING POST IT!... no one. no one! is ever going to offer you more then you are expecting. People always want a better deal and when making offers will always start low ..

That being said again 2mil is not a horrible offer it is at the bottom end of things and Houseing market is flooded as alot of people are currently unloading plots for a chance at placing in the new land mass with a new larger custom plot sizes, or side-by-side attached plots.
Ontop of that Like someone else mentioned I dont see anything really outstanding with this keep , its a nice keep as its not in a swamp, but its not particularly close to any towns , POI's , mob farms or anything that makes it stand out like you are heavly claming ..
So with all that in mind I would say this keep is roughly worth in the range of 1.5mil to 3.5mil

Brakrak

Adept
@ amonseti ......thanks bro
I had a feeling heater was going to be a problem seller when he wrote a fifty shades of grey novel about a property....even if I won the bid I figured I'd be using bleech and a black light.....before moving in..:).....I live in the area, I saw it took him a week and not 2 years to put it all together....I started the auction bid low like all people do with intentions of going to what ever it takes within reason..I wonder if Heater realizes that everyone on the forum has pretty much seen his post and never even bothered to bid....I don't want to insult his intelligence thou......I don't ever troll for I'm 43 years old not living in his parents basement.. I'm playing this game cause I played back when it first came out....original chessy player....I don't need to be told to fuck off....thanks.....If Heater's head stops spinning I'll buy the shack off him...2.7 peace out.

heater

Neophyte
All good amigos. I have zero problem holding on to this spot. I too am an old UO player from way back, I've been on this shard from the beginning, uoforever three years before that, and Lake Superior back in '01. And when I say this is overall one of the best if not the best keep spots in all the land, it's not because I am full of shit. I know what I have, and I know what it's worth. Pay me what it's worth if you want it, and if you don't want it that's fine. I want it. It suits me.
Only reason I even put this up on the forums is I already have a fully decorated keep in an amazing spot, and the thought of decorating another keep sounds a bit tedious and time-consuming. But I am OK with that. I won't sell for a lowball price. No way.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
There's nothing special about this keep, sorry.

Other than the fact it isn't in a swamp or on ice island, there's literally nothing else that sets it apart.

My offer stands.

Location is OK, very close to skara
No blockage
Grass
oceanfront
AND since they probably are adding large customs here, keep size plot will rise in value at that time

at this time, 4-5m s/b is probably accurate for this keep, especially after 6 months of hella overpowered QS relix...

heater

Neophyte
Location is OK, very close to skara
No blockage
Grass
oceanfront
AND since they probably are adding large customs here, keep size plot will rise in value at that time

at this time, 4-5m s/b is probably accurate for this keep, especially after 6 months of hella overpowered QS relix...
Thank u Strand, always the voice of reason bro :)

bksdaduo

Master
The ONLY thing decent about the spot is that it's on grass.

No one gives a shit whether it's on water or a 10 second run to cross into skara. When's the last time you actually ran to town?

It's worth what someone will pay for it and clearly the market says it's worth 2.5-3m

Brakrak

Adept
All good amigos. I have zero problem holding on to this spot. I too am an old UO player from way back, I've been on this shard from the beginning, uoforever three years before that, and Lake Superior back in '01. And when I say this is overall one of the best if not the best keep spots in all the land, it's not because I am full of shit. I know what I have, and I know what it's worth. Pay me what it's worth if you want it, and if you don't want it that's fine. I want it. It suits me.
Only reason I even put this up on the forums is I already have a fully decorated keep in an amazing spot, and the thought of decorating another keep sounds a bit tedious and time-consuming. But I am OK with that. I won't sell for a lowball price. No way.
Again you still haven't said what you want for it.....even in UO mindreading is not a skill.......