The Current Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I actually disagree with your post.

1. Meta pets/dexers are somewhat of an end game. They should not be made easier to obtain. Neither should relics.
2. When I first started UOF, finding statues on regular mobs plus when skill scrolls dropped more frequently kept me going. I had a blast churning through mobs on my macer hoping for that animal taming SS.

End thought.

Me too. Then again, 2.5 years ago these statues actually had some value. I don't think staff had any idea how the prices of these relics would skyrocket the way they have.

Cack

Grandmaster
Me too. Then again, 2.5 years ago these statues actually had some value. I don't think staff had any idea how the prices of these relics would skyrocket the way they have.
Well bobby has to make 21+ tamers...not to mention the rest of $

Sticky Whitefly

Apprentice
Easiest way to rectify this powerscroll issue is make them so you can combine them not sure what would be a viable number but that would give them some worth. Combine say 8 105's to make a 110, 4 110's to make a 115 so on so forth would eliminate all the little useless ones and still make 120's obtainable

exince

Grandmaster
I think it was planned to have a quest using powerscrolls to get the metasteeds.. I think adam sent a server message about it when they introduced the steeds with battle rewards..

Not sure how much it would increase the value as the steeds don t seem to be in high demand themselves

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Use power scrolls to spawn the harrower or an all new boss, like 15 105s, 10 110s 5 115s 3 120s sacrificed to an altar and it spawns, or give a point total to the scrolls and the altar needs that many points. Would be cool and recycle shittt scrolls for a chance at a better one

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah people grind those damn champ spawns like no other.
We need some sort of trade in system for powerscrolls, the raffle idea is nice that we can do.

Lowering the drop rates on scrolls may be an option too.
IMO making eggs/relics more obtainable is not the correct path to take however.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Yeah people grind those damn champ spawns like no other.
We need some sort of trade in system for powerscrolls, the raffle idea is nice that we can do.

Lowering the drop rates on scrolls may be an option too.
IMO making eggs/relics more obtainable is not the correct path to take however.

Lowering the drop rate will most likely make doing a champ spawn as a new or causal player pointless.

Swayze

Grandmaster
Yeah that's the tough part. I agree as well.

I think just making more raffles for the Powerscrolls will be the answer.

I agree, more raffles for the powerscrolls and I know its been mentioned that powerscrolls will dissolve over a 30 day span. If that 30 day span corresponded with the raffle it would increase the value of lower end PS and decrease the value of higher end PS.

Swayze

Grandmaster
are the rewards for crafting not good enough? ie: PS, rare cloth, insane runic hammers, etc? serious question since I dont know.

a magical man

Grandmaster
all relics should be in 500k range, doesnt matter what relic, the priblem is... whoever started selling them for millions. It was the starting price that labeled relics their value, they are not even close to the right value. i have never got a relic, or bought one. They are retardedly priced and whoever priced em that high is a fuckin moron, and whoever bought them was even more ******** for vouching the prices to be set

a magical man

Grandmaster
are the rewards for crafting not good enough? ie: PS, rare cloth, insane runic hammers, etc? serious question since I dont know.
rewards suck ass because nothing has value, no reason to do a bod when its worth nothing, only things that sell are gold runic hammers and up

Fattson

Grandmaster

Without trading, a gold or better runic hammer is going to take 6 months or more to put together. The powerscrolls don't sell, same as every other powerscroll. Not like crafters can pull in 120 tame or lore. The only cloth that moves is tier five, charcoal, and blood red. The market is completely flooded with cloth and the prices of runic hammers and swings has dropped by nearly half in the last year. Cloth is down half, fallon down by about two thirds.

Swayze

Grandmaster
right, but if my suggestion happens it would help a lot of the PS issue. Could get a bunch of 120 tailoring scrolls and get 5 entries or whatever in to the PS raffle.

Fattson

Grandmaster
right, but if my suggestion happens it would help a lot of the PS issue. Could get a bunch of 120 tailoring scrolls and get 5 entries or whatever in to the PS raffle.
It would help even more if crafting powerscrolls were only attainable through crafting.

Swayze

Grandmaster
I agree with you however the amount of pure crafters is so small on this shard, I dont think that makes sense.

I don't think PSes should decay, but some other creative solution could work, like the combining powerscrolls idea, or maybe using them in a point reward system for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.