The Bad people of the server

mogdurok

Novice
I agree that it's the owner's fault for going into the gate and getting grief'd by Power who does this for a living. But the reality is, people DO quit over this kind of grief-ing. I think it's stupid to quit over something so small, but it's happened to somebody in my guild as well. So therefore, I am definitely not a fan of this tactic either, if it makes some people quit, it's not healthy for the shard.

limlight

Grandmaster
I dont really get why someone would grief a noob. But it was either jenny or his cousin. Both of whom are asshats. Ive actually enjoyed every other power ive encountered. Its just those two australian dicks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Bapes

Adept
I agree that it's the owner's fault for going into the gate and getting grief'd by Power who does this for a living. But the reality is, people DO quit over this kind of grief-ing. I think it's stupid to quit over something so small, but it's happened to somebody in my guild as well. So therefore, I am definitely not a fan of this tactic either, if it makes some people quit, it's not healthy for the shard.

I've only been on this server for a short time and I've read multiple quitting posts over this issue. I'm not saying that they should necessarily change it, but yeah, it seems this actually does cause a lot of people to quit.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Despite what anyone thinks personally, didn't the GMs say that trapping pets is illegal? I got a MOTD not long ago about it. Or maybe it was a server message. Even if "legal" and that's the game, etc. etc. the guys a douche but not much you can do about it. Just carry on and make it your life's goal to get revenge on the bastard! ;)