The Bad people of the server

hilario

Neophyte
Hi to all , in this post i dont want to claim misericordy, just let yo know of the guy called Tap That Gang.

This player, was killed me this monrning early in shame lv3 , well i been pked...thats normal, i have to young bonded dragons on me,

one has dead in the battle the other no.

As iam a ghost i see an open portan so i decide to go in to res.

The portal its in front of the castle of Tap, the alive dragon atack the player as a las target i has, the pk Tap That, keeps hiting the alive dragon even the other and put in their castle an trape it, he make me chantage, asking me 50 ks per pet or they dont release it.

I tell i have 16 ks in bank , the man dont believe me so he decide to resu me and bringme to a bank, he make me say balance and 16 ks in me account.

He keep saing , money or no pets, i have no money so nothing can i guive, so he decide to keep me pets trappeds in the castle,

The recalling ball , (summon pet), its nos working if the pet its not linked to the ball so i no maner to recover the pets.

Finishing-

The mos irritant thing its the plater TAP THAT GANG , from the clan Tammers, finishing the conversation sayn:

No money? soy no pets and FUCKYA.

Well , i thing this is no maners to play, even the fuck**/* expresion its not necesary, he queep me pets so i cant tame no more pets.

Just let you know i you see this guy and have pets on you, better run .

Thanks for reading this post , i consither to leave the game.Have no aims to keep playing.

Sorry for the bad writing , iam not english, or from uk.

Thanks for all this months of fun, and thanks to the stuff, this is the most excelent server of Ultima online i ever seen.

Best regard.

Animaler.

Gedron

Master
How do you have dragons and no money? Does... not... compute...

Don't quit over this man, shit happens. Everyone needs a good UO'ing every now and again. Just brush off the dirt and move forward.

hilario

Neophyte
How do you have dragons and no money? Does... not... compute...

Don't quit over this man, shit happens. Everyone needs a good UO'ing every now and again. Just brush off the dirt and move forward.

I have no money becouse i just star to use the youngs and just bonded today, i dont kill even more than 5 mobs with this dragons, and now i have no money no dragons...i have trained in a house of a friend till gms.

Now i cant tame no more draguis...:(

thestand

Grandmaster
I have no money becouse i just star to use the youngs and just bonded today, i dont kill even more than 5 mobs with this dragons, and now i have no money no dragons...i have trained in a house of a friend till gms.

Now i cant tame no more draguis...:(
Go back to his house and release the pet.

parsnip

Grandmaster
Don't let the bastards get you down dude! You can always make a new character while your tamer pet slots are full.

Dexxers and bards are easy to make and can bring in good money. You can also make steady profit with crafting skills. Or create a thief and start planning an epic revenge attack ;)

hilario

Neophyte
Don't let the bastards get you down dude! You can always make a new character while your tamer pet slots are full.

Dexxers and bards are easy to make and can bring in good money. You can also make steady profit with crafting skills. Or create a thief and start planning an epic revenge attack ;)

Thanks for all this suport from all of you, you guime courage to keep playing after this.

Really thanks to all the replys of this tread. Thanks.

hilario

Neophyte
You don't need to be in the house. Stand outside hold shift/ctrl keys then left click the pets bar.

the house this is the problem...i cant remember where the castle is so the man opens me a portal to somwhere ina bank for make the balance :(.

But thanks for the solution i a preciate that.

Question: after a few days the draguis will destame? even its bonded? , thanks

parsnip

Grandmaster
the house this is the problem...i cant remember where the castle is so the man opens me a portal to somwhere ina bank for make the balance :(.

But thanks for the solution i a preciate that.

Question: after a few days the draguis will destame? even its bonded? , thanks

The dragons will unbond after 12 hours I believe. Glad the thread has given you some confidence again - Have fun! :)

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Should be gone in less than 24hr and if you go to skara there are lots of nice tamers their that will grab you a pair of Youngs. If you can't find anyone just pm me and I'll grab you six so you can bond the best and use the rest while waiting the week.

hilario

Neophyte
If sombody knows where this fella lives please contact to me , thanks, i repet the name: " Tap that Garg . clan: tamers , thanks

hilario

Neophyte
Should be gone in less than 24hr and if you go to skara there are lots of nice tamers their that will grab you a pair of Youngs. If you can't find anyone just pm me and I'll grab you six so you can bond the best and use the rest while waiting the week.

The Fallen, thank you very much for the great help you offer me, i feel really impresed of the courage that give me all of you.

For you all i keep going in this awesome server.

I will look for sombody tomorrow can tame me 2 white wyrms :). thanks again!!

StarBaby

Grandmaster
*SAVING TRAPPED PETS
sometimes you can save even unbonded pets that are trapped.
walk to the wall and get as close as you can to your pet,
spam "all follow me" a few times,
gate & enter and the pets should follow. ;)

I have a large dragon you can have once your ready for it..

Last edited by a moderator:

hilario

Neophyte
*SAVING TRAPPED PETS
sometimes you can save even unbonded pets that are trapped.
walk to the wall and get as close as you can to your pet,
spam "all follow me" a few times,
gate & enter and the pest should follow. ;)

I have a large dragon you can have once your ready for it..

Thank you very much for the reply friend, the problem is...i dont know or cant remember where the house of the bas**** are..its a castle with spides webs on the main door....and thanks i accep gladly the large dragon!!!

best regards.

Ku'tan

Master
Hi to all , in this post i dont want to claim misericordy, just let yo know of the guy called Tap That Gang.

This player, was killed me this monrning early in shame lv3 , well i been pked...thats normal, i have to young bonded dragons on me,

one has dead in the battle the other no.

As iam a ghost i see an open portan so i decide to go in to res.

The portal its in front of the castle of Tap, the alive dragon atack the player as a las target i has, the pk Tap That, keeps hiting the alive dragon even the other and put in their castle an trape it, he make me chantage, asking me 50 ks per pet or they dont release it.

I tell i have 16 ks in bank , the man dont believe me so he decide to resu me and bringme to a bank, he make me say balance and 16 ks in me account.

He keep saing , money or no pets, i have no money so nothing can i guive, so he decide to keep me pets trappeds in the castle,

The recalling ball , (summon pet), its nos working if the pet its not linked to the ball so i no maner to recover the pets.

Finishing-

The mos irritant thing its the plater TAP THAT GANG , from the clan Tammers, finishing the conversation sayn:

No money? soy no pets and FUCKYA.

Well , i thing this is no maners to play, even the fuck**/* expresion its not necesary, he queep me pets so i cant tame no more pets.

Just let you know i you see this guy and have pets on you, better run .

Thanks for reading this post , i consither to leave the game.Have no aims to keep playing.

Sorry for the bad writing , iam not english, or from uk.

Thanks for all this months of fun, and thanks to the stuff, this is the most excelent server of Ultima online i ever seen.

Best regard.

Animaler.
Tactics like that are terrible. That does make people quit the server.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

besttherewas

Grandmaster
Looks like you got rolled by tap that thang from clan POWER.

I enjoyed this read, but if your English was more coherent it would of made for better laughs.