That moment when u invest 50m gold and get screwed!

exince

Grandmaster
compare the images / stats

SUJxMwu.jpg

sx539OC.jpg

@eppy can we finally get a way to have a stats reroll on spiders? thanks a lot

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Some mechanism to pet stat re rolls has been asked for by many for a while now and would most certainly require effort to attain. I see no reason why it would cause any harm and it would bring them in line with everything else. You do not see a variance in the effectiveness of any meta talismans, even though those are also plenty strong when used in the intended situations.

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Egg - 10m from gold sink vendor.
4x relics at 6-8m each. Closer to 8m per for those who bought early.
Meta stone - 2m (I think)
Bindings of devotion (before pet happiness changes) - 10k dono?

Powerscrolls are needed to 'charge' relic fragments - even the worst 105 scrolls were selling at 35k+ when spider was released.

Vorax

Grandmaster
This is actually pretty crazy how low your hp roll was... Here's a pic of my level 5 spiders HP, hopefully staff fixes the min/max on these guys so its not so bad, or add a way to reroll them.
05a537c61cebe962e87a7504dbe4140a.png

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
Getting a reroll as long as it's still at it's youngest stage wouldn't be a terrible idea, and could be a great gold-sink; reroll @ 5 mill or something.

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
I reckon if a re roll is added it will be similar to the skill resets and linked to an xp limit. Also likely it will only be for max level pets to create more of a lure to go to 120 taming and max pets.