That moment when u invest 50m gold and get screwed!

Vorax

Grandmaster
@Sapperman and I were talking and 100 less hp doesn't mean a whole lot to a spider, the thing is INCREDIBLY tanky as it is, but at the same time, I think if we're gonna have hp going up in the thousands the minimum should be raised to 900-925.

exince

Grandmaster
@Sapperman and I were talking and 100 less hp doesn't mean a whole lot to a spider, the thing is INCREDIBLY tanky as it is, but at the same time, I think if we're gonna have hp going up in the thousands the minimum should be raised to 900-925.

huh? wtf are you actually talking about? its 150hp less.. doesnt matter right? ok.. fine...

raise one...

let it get.. lets say 750hp... i mean... 150hp less.. thats not a big deal, as the the thing is INCREDIBLY tanky as it is...

agree?

Vorax

Grandmaster
huh? wtf are you actually talking about? its 150hp less.. doesnt matter right? ok.. fine...

raise one...

let it get.. lets say 750hp... i mean... 150hp less.. thats not a big deal, as the the thing is INCREDIBLY tanky as it is...

agree?
Indeed, thats exactly what I said, and exactly what I mean. Thanks for reading :)

Deadpool

Grandmaster
This sounds like someone paying way too much for what they think is a classy massage parlor but then discovers they're hookers but the person gets laid so it kind of worked out.

Or @Blackmartin's joke was better. Who cares. It's summer.