Thanks Tyler Memphis! I R RICH NOWZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
How many times you going to change your avatar today? We get it, you're handsome and your girlfriend is handsome! Jerk!

Just trying to find my vibe for the coming week

Preparing for a forum war not of my choosing :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Just trying to find my vibe for the coming week

Preparing for a forum war not of my choosing :(

Glad to see you are back to your old ways of embedding images/videos in every post, going heavy on the editing, and now a creepy Bromo avatar? The tri-fecta.

If I were as delusional as Hanes I'd start talking fan club stuff but that kid is high as a fucking kite, so instead I will just thank you for upgrading your avatar from that awful selfie you had up.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
Glad to see you are back to your old ways of embedding images/videos in every post, going heavy on the editing, and now a creepy Bromo avatar? The tri-fecta.

If I were as delusional as Hanes I'd start talking fan club stuff but that kid is high as a fucking kite, so instead I will just thank you for upgrading your avatar from that awful selfie you had up.

Psychopaths are born

Sociopaths are made

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
If you need help knocking the rust off Hanesboi might be able to help you out. He has a history of taking time off from the forums, being off his game, and really just reallllllly working hard to win the approval of anyone he can.

On second thought his success rate leaves something to be desired. Disregard.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
lol if you ask me my success rate is through the roof. By the looks of things we may be on the verge of another brosplosion here lmao.

I have complete power over you right now that's what's really happening. If I choose to continue ignoring each jab, they will start to get more furious until eventually you're throwing punches like a big boy again. I planted this seed a while ago for a little social experiment, in case you were wondering. You're just that boring that I had to make you worthy of my time somehow. What's really going to boil your noodle is do I know what your next move is now that I've told you this?? rofl. That's all you're getting for now.

Bromista

Grandmaster
lol if you ask me my success rate is through the roof. By the looks of things we may be on the verge of another brosplosion here lmao.

I have complete power over you right now that's what's really happening. If I choose to continue ignoring each jab, they will start to get more furious until eventually you're throwing punches like a big boy again. I planted this seed a while ago for a little social experiment, in case you were wondering. You're just that boring that I had to make you worthy of my time somehow. What's really going to boil your noodle is do I know what your next move is now that I've told you this?? rofl. That's all you're getting for now.
Drugs.

LoNE WoLF

Master

Is something wrong with you? I was annoyed with your comments prior to this but now I literally feel bad for you. Maybe you were shoved in one too many lockers growing up so you feel the need to talk yourself up. A man who's got it, has it, he doesn't need to say it. A man who says it is full of shit. Why does your brain trigger like this? Do you feel that your opinion has never had any value so now it must consume everyone else's? Grandmaster opinion..how long did it take for you to macro that shitty attitude?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Is something wrong with you? I was annoyed with your comments prior to this but now I literally feel bad for you. Maybe you were shoved in one too many lockers growing up so you feel the need to talk yourself up. A man who's got it, has it, he doesn't need to say it. A man who says it is full of shit. Why does your brain trigger like this? Do you feel that your opinion has never had any value so now it must consume everyone else's? Grandmaster opinion..how long did it take for you to macro that shitty attitude?

68747470733a2f2f33382e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f36343663373661316266613335656564633439393534633462623566626162662f74756d626c725f6d7272326c6b674a784531716c3465366f6f335f3530302e676966

Bromista

Grandmaster
Damn lone wolf got some bite lol.

Will Hanesboi wrestle free from the jaws of truth? Pffft. You know he will.

It's only a matter of time before he goes off on some weird fucking tangent about charcoal cloth again and it'll be like he never even had to face reality. Not for a second.

LoNE WoLF

Master
Damn lone wolf got some bite lol.

Will Hanesboi wrestle free from the jaws of truth? Pffft. You know he will.

It's only a matter of time before he goes off on some weird fucking tangent about charcoal cloth again and it'll be like he never even had to face reality. Not for a second.

One word sums up the cause of that real nice

Delusional

Bromista

Grandmaster
Fuckin' schooled!

Yea!

Seriously can't a guy have a couple lower case o's in his name? Your main chars name is Strandedness dude.

Strandedness. Like...fuck your formatting o.k.? Who cares about formatting. Strandedness?

Strandedness.

Right. Got it. Carry on.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yes, the forum warrior is weak but he has what it takes to handle $. I mean look at their mouthpieces...bobby, stevey, harry, and big wyrm.

Fuckin' Dream Team right there.

That's who we are talking about, right?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Best part is I've grown my hair to that length or close to it several times in my life and it's not far off.

I've got a beautiful head of hair. Absolutely gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.