Thanks Tyler Memphis! I R RICH NOWZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Yes, the forum warrior is weak but he has what it takes to handle $. I mean look at their mouthpieces...bobby, stevey, harry, and big wyrm.

Fuckin' Dream Team right there.

That's who we are talking about, right?

I ain't even got a clue what this entire discussion is about, all I did was check the last page and thought that Gimp's post was somewhat amusing. Okay, perhaps I find the strangest of posts amusing, I mean I do have a pair of red eyes on a black background for a profile picture *which I was told by a few folks it was scary*, so um... whatever, forgot what I was on about.. Anyway, @GimpCent is preparing for war over something and in all fairness, with a mullet like that EVEN photo-shopped, he needs all the help he can get... Need a penny?

The Gandin

Grandmaster
''okAy LoNE WoLF nOw tuRN OFf THe liGHtS aNd gO tO BEd!!1''

- lone wolfs mom 36 mins ago lolol

What happened to your debating skills? Oh, right, you don't have any. That's why you resort to your true nature of "your mom" jokes. Good to see you buckle under the pressure of everyone calling you out on what an idiot you are.

Run along now, little boy. We're done here.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Just trying to find my vibe for the coming week

You know what, man? Shut up. Just shut up. We're all sick to death of your security of putting pics up of yourself or your girlfriend while we all insecurely chastise you for it! I AM SICK OF IT, GIMP!

The Gandin

Grandmaster
I'd prefer to call it debating
Anyways, lets be honest. There's no point in arguing with me because you wrong dawgy.
''okAy LoNE WoLF nOw tuRN OFf THe liGHtS aNd gO tO BEd!!1''

- lone wolfs mom 36 mins ago lolol
''LoNE WoLFFFF!!! tiME To gEt uP YoU'Re GOinG to MisS tHE sChOOlbUS aGAin!!1'' lololol
What happened to your debating skills? Oh, right, you don't have any.

Lament

Master
house decay is a big part of players leaving uo

i think that teleporters should refresh houses and the decay timer should be increased

if it's limited housing space we're worried about. then create more housing space or make it 1 house per IP

with a game this old you have to think about longevity, not about pleasing the idoc trolls

i could honestly care less either way, just my 2 cents

The Gandin

Grandmaster
house decay is a big part of players leaving uo

i think that teleporters should refresh houses and the decay timer should be increased

if it's limited housing space we're worried about. then create more housing space or make it 1 house per IP

with a game this old you have to think about longevity, not about pleasing the idoc trolls

LOL WUT?

God.RG

Grandmaster
there was no PW anything in my house.. sorry to steal your thunder.

there was probably 50+ mil in there though.. but ill just chalk it up to giving it to people that obviously need pixels more than i do. aka slick and hydro the nerds.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
there was no PW anything in my house.. sorry to steal your thunder.

there was probably 50+ mil in there though.. but ill just chalk it up to giving it to people that obviously need pixels more than i do. aka slick and hydro the nerds.

We are sorry for your loss regardless of your baddass stance on the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.