Survival Event Rewards Have Been Distributed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan

Apprentice
They were placed in your bank.

Beware, none of the rewards are blessed by default.

The rewards were as follows:

First 3 players to get the cure: named hued Silver Spellbook
Everybody who found the cure: "The Cure", an item which, when in your backpack, makes any weapon you are holding Silver. Not blessed.
Top 3 player killers: A named spinning head, gold, silver, and bronze
Top 3 zombie killers: A corpse that when used on the ground spins around a random number of times
Top 3 crafters: A gold, silver, or bronze anvil
Anybody with 50 zombie kills: A hued zombie statue

EDIT: The cure only makes your weapon silver while it is in your backpack.

Those are pretty sweet :). Is there any way to bless "the cure" (spellbook bless deed etc)? Event was a ton of fun thanks for putting all the work in to set it up :)

Code Blue

Neophyte
TheLordOfKraa said:
Those are pretty sweet :). Is there any way to bless "the cure" (spellbook bless deed etc)? Event was a ton of fun thanks for putting all the work in to set it up :)

I hope not.

waffle

Neophyte
awesome prizes thank you very much for holding this one of a kind event and I look forward to participating in the future events as well! :p :D :) ;) :cool:

Charlie

Neophyte
2ujQEb6.png

hue for book is not pure white

Alan

Apprentice
Charlie said:
Zombie Enemy Number Two
Maybe I should rename it Zombie Enemy 2nd Class or something... otherwise it kind of sounds like the cure was actually feces, which it wasn't (or was it?) :mrgreen: ... But yea it corresponds to their place in getting the cure.

The grand prize will be distributed with the dungeon crawl rewards, which I will be distributing tomorrow. And by tomorrow I really mean tomorrow.

Charlie

Neophyte
Alan said:
Charlie said:
Zombie Enemy Number Two
Maybe I should rename it Zombie Enemy 2nd Class or something... otherwise it kind of sounds like the cure was actually feces, which it wasn't (or was it?) :mrgreen: ... But yea it corresponds to their place in getting the cure.

The grand prize will be distributed with the dungeon crawl rewards, which I will be distributing tomorrow. And by tomorrow I really mean tomorrow.

Are you basing rewards off current standings or based on the original 2 week deadline that was posted?

Bueno

Neophyte
Charlie said:
Are you basing rewards off current standings or based on the original 2 week deadline that was posted?

There was no two week deadline. The event master says two weeks "at the least" before you do the event. It says "approximately two weeks" after you do the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.