WTS SUPER RARE Gold Half Apron MUST GO SALEEE

colead88

Grandmaster
Will throw 1mil at it. Bid reduced from 1.5 due to no one having interest in this item on the entire server other than myself =P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colead88

Grandmaster
Mine was the highest by far, child :) otherwise you wouldn't have said 1.75 takes it

colead88

Grandmaster
I pretty fucking clearly am the one who has gotten closest to that number. Would love to see your "PMs" on this item. I bet you have gotten a slew of 1mil offers! Grats!

colead88

Grandmaster
Been for sale for 4 months and dude still thinks he can get 1.75. Give you 1mil for a video of it being trashed and the item deleted

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Lol this colead guy got some probs, you want it, to trash or wear, it now costs you 11 mill LOLZ

colead88

Grandmaster
ROFL I have 12 yards of gold cloth. I can craft two of your marked bullshit piece of shit halfy ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dig'em

Grandmaster
ROFL I have 12 yards of gold cloth. I can craft two of your marked bullshit piece of shit halfy ;)

Lol the PM you sent me 2 weeks ago said you were waiting for yards to craft your own but wanted to buy it finished, stop lying on the forums to make yourself look like anything but what you really are, a sniveling child ridden in his own shit. Cry more, and pm me again how mad you are, I'm laughing SO HARD [emoji8]

colead88

Grandmaster
Rofl, when I get home tomorrow I'll post a screen shot of the yards, ***** boy :)

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Rofl, when I get home tomorrow I'll post a screen shot of the yards, ***** boy :)

After that strain of PMs you sent we can officially agree you are a whiny little ***** boy trapped in a fat super needs body. No one loves you
5a639df9383c964c9a58c710781a9866.jpg

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Lol you sent me a personal pm last night being all butt hurt, I'm just feeding off your tearssss. LAWL DIG WINS AGAIN

colead88

Grandmaster
I won't waste my time posting screen shots of all the PMs you sent me. You could use some work on your personal attacks, ***** boy ;)

colead88

Grandmaster
You have been rant PMing me all day, and forum posting. I've got 15minutes of my life wasted dealing with you... I can't imagine the amount of hours you've put into this... I've gone out to lunch with people, gone and got drinks, and you've been spamming me the whole time. You're clearly sad I've stopped responding via PM so you brought it public... Again. Sorry you're so bored and butt hurt today brother.

Long story short, I'm busy. This is the last response I'll give you.

You = Uneducated.

Enjoy making a few more posts and sending more PMs :)