Stun punch doesn't completely freeze target?

stunoma.

Grandmaster
If you ever make stun worse, please remove 2 handed weapon pots throwing ability as well. Dexxers are already so good on UOF. Heavy armor barely gives any dex loss and you can throw purples with 2 handed weapons. Also they boosted axe damages.

There is no reason to make stun worse. It would make non alchy mage stun templates completely useless in 1vs1 fights.

Non achy mages are already useless 1v1 . At least 7x Mage vs Mage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jani

Grandmaster
Non achy mages are already useless 1v1 . At least 7x Mage vs Mage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is why i said "completely useless". It is already hard to kill decent pot chugging ppl 1vs1 if you're playing a stun healer.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
I don't know why, but I was just thinking about trying to kill server line hoppers back in the day... Then I realize these were put in during this time period to help stop that.

Ceazar

Expert
That's a terrible idea. Stun is already nearly worthless in 1v1. At 2 seconds there's nothing you could cast before the person is forever running again.

Usually when there's people on both sides complaining about things then the balance is there already.

If a 2 second stun is worthless for you for pvp you must suck serious ass at pvp.

halygon

Grandmaster
The timer was changed to 4 seconds to be more era accurate and because at 2 seconds, it was waay to short to be effective on a shard with no stamina loss. On OSI, both parablow and stun punch were actually 5 seconds long.