St. Pattys day mug

Zoobler

Grandmaster
Gets you hammered with one drink and is refillable with regular ale or just unlimited "a bottomless leprechauns mug"

Babethoven

Grandmaster
i like that or

make food/water a drinking need here for accuracy on weapons/ casting fizzles!!!!!! and this will be the blessed drinking cup for all!

Dig'em

Grandmaster
I think your hunger level is taken into consideration with your fizzle rate already, at least it seems that way

Cack

Grandmaster
good idea but i dont think theyre gonna do it. not blessed anyway.

cack in the **** guild....hmmmm

Babethoven

Grandmaster
a pos blessed green mug isnt asking for much that u can refill at the water troughs... why the fuck wouldnt u have a portable mug living in a world like ultima.... are you nuts????????????????????? oh wait, Nevermind u wouldn't NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED a mug... because your always.............

FACE DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Mercedies

Grandmaster
wasn't this bright green mug on the real server?
Probably. Although I vaguely remember osi giving out the mugs and red champagne flutes for Christmas too.
Those mugs were cool.

Mugs and bottles of Jameson for erry'body!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleper

Journeyman
How do you figure?

There aren't any d's in "St. Patrick".

I too have always called it "Patty", but after a trip to Ireland last year, I was told otherwise.

whether its with a t or d, all I know is I get really drunk that day. and thats the most important thing.

Cheers!

Gareth

Apprentice
I remember on OSI around 1999 or so, they had bright green mugs that would drop from Evil Mage Leprauchans.