spirit of xmas wearables

asics

Grandmaster
lol, yo u make me smile @Adam

mask will be avialbe at restar right?

A BIG THANKS FOR THE patience, passion, and friendly :)

wil3ur

Grandmaster
I'm still pissed I don't have a thong... I totally called dibs first. Can I get one that reads, "An exceptionally small eyepatch"?

Staff

Young Player Help
I've edited the hue to a darker red. I hope this is satisfactory. I've been informed that the hue 38 masks were one time donation item.

Last edited by a moderator:

asics

Grandmaster
Was the hue 38 clothing specified as a hue that wouldn't come back? You can bet your ass it is going back on the donation vendor if it wasn't.

you refering to me?_?
i hope not..we talked about this and im really happy of this..whatever hue you will chose..of course an hue not present right now is really nice to get in mob drops :)

also.. there are really a lot of hue we missing .. also RED metallic mask would be lovely in dono vendors :p for xmas!!:)

but all the plaeyrs..lets donate..to support this server!!

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Yeah, same with my raffle kasa. It's still "unique" because it only says 'kasa' instead of Premium Supporter.

Never mind that it went from unique to a $5k reward, then to a $3k reward.

I know it's still technically unique, but I've never been one for the technicalities on things like that. It does help to know how things go though.

View: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=29wNCH4RBrk[/QUOTE]

lmfao at the coming to America video. I send you my condolences, Karl. Ty for your awesome sense of humor through it all, though,