SOS Book

Rendex

Expert
It would be nice to see a gold sink donation item along the lines of the t-map book but for MiBs.

gofer

Grandmaster
This was supposed to have been implemented months ago... Not sure what happened, but I would like one as well.

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
This was supposed to have been implemented months ago... Not sure what happened, but I would like one as well.

Yea I remember it being suggested and one of the admin saying it probably would be implemented.
I would love one of these because item count when fishing is a pain in the arse as is.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
but people carry upwards of 50 mibs on them when fishing wouldn't making them 100% safe ruin the playstyle of pirate types? i mean tmaps is one thing u only ever carry 1 or 2 anyway but mibs ....

Raynan

Master
a cheap 5k lootable SOS book would be fine
helps pks and thiefs and fishers couse carried mibs got looted anyways

but people carry upwards of 50 mibs on them when fishing wouldn't making them 100% safe ruin the playstyle of pirate types? i mean tmaps is one thing u only ever carry 1 or 2 anyway but mibs ....

I always only carry one at a time just for this reason. I also sort and deliver the loot to my house immediately as well...while I'm there I grab another MiB and recall back to the boat.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
I always only carry one at a time just for this reason. I also sort and deliver the loot to my house immediately as well...while I'm there I grab another MiB and recall back to the boat.

u would be surprised iv taken 100s of mibs from people ive pked at sea either fishing them up or completing them.

u would be surprised iv taken 100s of mibs from people ive pked at sea either fishing them up or completing them.

On occasion I may have as many as 3 on me, but that's only because I was really lucky while attempting to fish one up and acquired them in the process.

But yes, I am often surprised by some of the things I find people carrying around sometimes. I really don't understand that thought process.

Last edited by a moderator: