WTS *SOLD*

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
ZGkbVb3.jpg

pNphNAk.jpg

AFTER ONLY INTEREST VIA PM'S GOING TO TRY THE ROUTE OF SELLING ON VENDOR.

GOODLUCK!

Last edited by a moderator:

Maliki

Expert
It was my meta. I forgot to call it last night. I give all my stuff to help people. Then I get mine stolen. I just gave Bradley his lvl 7 meta back after he quit and gave it to me. Should have never been nice and gave him his back

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
It was my meta. I forgot to call it last night. I give all my stuff to help people. Then I get mine stolen. I just gave Bradley his lvl 7 meta back after he quit and gave it to me. Should have never been nice and gave him his back

Didnt you rage log and thats why you left it out... at least be honest if you want some sympathy :)

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster

Im sorry for your loss and Im not being passive aggresive. That sucks big time, Ive lost one myself and had a rl buddy lose 2 level 7 metas and steed that way.

I really figured it was balled and would be gone, not in my bag by the time I got up tomorrow.