WTS sold

Bromista

Grandmaster
Nahhh, if it's not rants and flames or PvP forums I get pretty well left alone :)

To be fair I like to stir shit up with the people who take this game too seriously so you reap what you sow. However it appears I don't take the game seriously enough to be qualified to post in those forums so I tend to get blasted by people who are barely qualified to wipe their own ass. So far I'm undefeated in forum PvP. Not much competition here.

ShinPi

Grandmaster
disregard this mans comment.. he is butt hurt and seeking revenge for something silly that he believes to have happened.
I also advice that if you suspect any suspicious activity while doing a TRADE with me, or anyone, don't go fourth with the deal. that being said, I am not out to SCAM anybody LOL. thanks for the free bump
Milk Man is no scam I have bought from him before and it was legit and simple he's got a good name here take your trash elsewhere

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

limlight

Grandmaster
Nahhh, if it's not rants and flames or PvP forums I get pretty well left alone :)

To be fair I like to stir shit up with the people who take this game too seriously so you reap what you sow. However it appears I don't take the game seriously enough to be qualified to post in those forums so I tend to get blasted by people who are barely qualified to wipe their own ass. So far I'm undefeated in forum PvP. Not much competition here.

I take challenge. Im gm forum pvp

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
Haha trouble is you and I don't have anything to argue about because you're not a complete and total scumbag!

Milk Man gettin' them bumps!

Bromista

Grandmaster
I know a guildmate was looking to upgrade, I'll pass the word along and try to help you out a little more directly ;)

sparc

Expert
True dat.

My only gripe with Milk Man is that I have not received deliveries of milk bottles on my doorstep post-purchase. No agreement was made beforehand but I feel like it was assumed/implied.

What a shitty ass milk man.. Failing to deliver.