WTS sold

Milk Man

Master
18x18 on ice island NO blockage at all! great location..

S/B 1mill . 100k increments only !!
B/O 1.3mill

Last edited by a moderator:

Milk Man

Master
This man is a scammer, do not trust him with ANY trade

disregard this mans comment.. he is butt hurt and seeking revenge for something silly that he believes to have happened.
I also advice that if you suspect any suspicious activity while doing a TRADE with me, or anyone, don't go fourth with the deal. that being said, I am not out to SCAM anybody LOL. thanks for the free bump

Brymc

Journeyman
Scamming 1.4 million gold is not somthing to just disregard and iw ill troll you untill you pay what is rightfully mine, dont play put fuck games bro your the one that deserves it all

Kalos

Apprentice
Scamming 1.4 million gold is not somthing to just disregard and iw ill troll you untill you pay what is rightfully mine, dont play put fuck games bro your the one that deserves it all
Are you Bry from Chesa? If so, I want to kill you.

Brymc

Journeyman
Fake trading houses, scamming on items UNTRUSTWORTHY man DO NOT Do deals with this man unless you want to get scammed

I've had many good transactions with milk man. from buying taming ss's at fair price to purchasing 6 rare white plants that we traded in the comfort of his own home . I suggest if you have any issues to write them in the rants section of the forum perhaps.

Lexington

Grandmaster

How do you get scammed for 1.4 mil on a house deal?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Sorry I know you don't your thread derailed any further but I have to know how this guy thinks he got scammed on a house deal. There are so many checks and safeguards to prevent this from happening.

Milk Man hooked me up with a baller 18x18 not far off the Yew gate. Quickest and easiest house transaction I have ever had. I highly recommend doing business with this man.

gofer

Grandmaster
Sorry I know you don't your thread derailed any further but I have to know how this guy thinks he got scammed on a house deal. There are so many checks and safeguards to prevent this from happening.

Milk Man hooked me up with a baller 18x18 not far off the Yew gate. Quickest and easiest house transaction I have ever had. I highly recommend doing business with this man.

MM likes to buy low/lowball, but there is nothing wrong with that. Any good businessman/woman should do so. Accusations, such as above, are of a criminal sort, but I think we should just let it be. There are 1) other ways to address that and 2) enough drama in the rants and flames section to last us for the next 2 months. Just my two cents... GL with the sale.

Bromista

Grandmaster
True dat.

My only gripe with Milk Man is that I have not received deliveries of milk bottles on my doorstep post-purchase. No agreement was made beforehand but I feel like it was assumed/implied.

gofer

Grandmaster
True dat.

My only gripe with Milk Man is that I have not received deliveries of milk bottles on my doorstep post-purchase. No agreement was made beforehand but I feel like it was assumed/implied.

Knowing this forum Bro (sadly...), I expect a member from a certain guild to come in here and take your comment to a whole other level...