WTS SOLD Vendor House @ Vesper Trading Co.

SidX

Grandmaster
We've had this building as part of our establishment for a few months, but I've decided to move all vendors inside of the main shop and consolidate the Vesper Trading Co. into our original larger building. Long story short, it's much easier to manage and will help ensure our shop has the best, fully-stocked vendors possible going forward.

So, I'm putting this lot up for sale! With hundreds (probably thousands) of visits per week, this location has become probably the best vendor spot on UOF aside from the Yew Bank.

This is a turnkey lot and as soon as you customize it and setup vendors, traffic will already exist! We gate to our shop daily from WBB so you can piggy back on our traffic. Can't beat that!

Tons and tons of foot traffic, pretty much constantly. This lot is ON THE ROAD.

The lot is 7x12 and holds 18 vendors with 920 secure storage.

For anyone interested, I've sized it out and I am 99% sure you can fit TWO 7x7 lots (possibly larger, but at least that) in this same area.. so if that floats your boat, go for it!

S/B 100k -- will accept bids via PM as well!
* Will accept donos at 150/1

AUCTION ENDS THIS SUNDAY EVENING 5/10, 8:00PM EST!

uJH6CiV.jpg

GZxHnQT.jpg

* I will not sell to anybody interested in purchasing this as a grief lot to grief our shoppers! Any bidders need to have 25+ forum posts or your bid WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED! This is to prevent dud/fake/grief accounts from bidding. Buyer will need to meet me inside of the main shop before the sale, so if you have been banned from the shop please do not bid (I'll be able to tell if you can't come in the main shop). Please only bid if you have serious, positive intentions for the lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

SidX

Grandmaster
Did he attack today? He was banned earlier but I unbanned after talking to him in Vesper. If so I'll just reban.

Literally 100% of griefers I've banned have eventually given up and don't come back. Just takes time and happens everywhere in Fel.

Thanks

Jonny26

Master
Big thanks to SidX for the plot! It is now being opened as the new shop "vesper Vaporium" please pm me if you wish to rent a vendor spot :)