WTS -SOLD- Black Spellbook

bradley-

Grandmaster
Blessed black spellbook with all 64 spells! These don't go on sale often!

SOLD FOR 3m!

pXp9Q9r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Lol dudes, that ain't his s/b, if you don't wanna meet it don't bid man. No offense but like, that's how it works :p

Babethoven

Grandmaster
plz.... matter of a time a nightmare hue spellbook, or even new rare charcoal spellbook gets put in, donation venor or rare drop from monster, then yours will be 1.5-2m and the rarer or new one 3-5.... dont see what you guys lower your intelligence on a 20 year old UOforum when your that much smarter and better than that in real life, its just common sense, if you want to sell it, settle for what you'd get unless stfu, keep trying, lower price, people are just TELLING Y-O-U what the WOULD pay for it thatisalltheend

if this shard had more mobs like the old antlion with the odd hues
and leave donation colors "these colors"
we'd have a market for rare spellbooks once again... " get hese while on donation or dont see them for a long time"
and then... " you can only get THESE hues from THESE rare mobs"

simple as that, problem solved, never again a problem in the market for these things, its sad as hell a rare slayer spellbook cant even get a 5M bid, but you want 5 for a dyed charcoal one from a witch drop? theres 12-15 in existence, alot of people dont play ( nothing at all dirtectly towards bradley) ... just tellin it like it is

*wake up*

bradley-

Grandmaster
plz.... matter of a time a nightmare hue spellbook, or even new rare charcoal spellbook gets put in, then yours will be 1.5-2m and the rarer or new one 3-5.... dont see what you guys lower your intelligence on a 20 year old UOforum when your that much smarter and better than that in real life, its just common sense, if you want to sell it, settle for what you'd get unless stfu, keep trying, lower price, people are just TELLING Y-O-U what the WOULD pay for it thatisalltheend

That starting bid was set 500k cheaper than what the last black spellbook sold for. If you don't want to pay at least 3m, don't bid.

Thanks.

Dig'em

Grandmaster
plz.... matter of a time a nightmare hue spellbook, or even new rare charcoal spellbook gets put in, then yours will be 1.5-2m and the rarer or new one 3-5.... dont see what you guys lower your intelligence on a 20 year old UOforum when your that much smarter and better than that in real life, its just common sense, if you want to sell it, settle for what you'd get unless stfu, keep trying, lower price, people are just TELLING Y-O-U what the WOULD pay for it thatisalltheend

Plz, I don't think the seller gives a damn what you'd pay unless it's in his sell range, if it isn't, don't waste your time. That's like walking into mcdonalds and telling the cashier you'd only pay 50 cents for a dollar menu item. They'll tell you that it's a dollar and if you want it pay a dollar...and we're the stupid ones? Gtfo

Babethoven

Grandmaster
actually its more like, its been up for sale the past 2-3 months and nobodys spent 3 mill or more on one, numerous people have tried selling these and failed for being greedy, trying to get more than its worth for more than 3 mill, when they went for 2 mill on a daily basis months ago.... o... before yalls time ;\

Babethoven

Grandmaster
look, understand the concept of the game
if you, yourself now value an item... an item you want, you need possibly... ummm and but of course your sitting on 20 mill liquid cash or so... 3.5 is nothing

the market before your time was very much different than it is now young gun
as i refer to my last statement, these things sold on the market for 2 mill all day every day

and as i say AGAIN, its only a matter of time, a nightmare hue spellbook comes, OR a special named charcoal book.

bradley-

Grandmaster
actually its more like, its been up for sale the past 2-3 months and nobodys spent 3 mill or more on one, numerous people have tried selling these and failed for being greedy, trying to get more than its worth for more than 3 mill, when they went for 2 mill on a daily basis months ago.... o... before yalls time ;\

I literally made this selling post this morning.. As for the "They went for 2m months ago", I've sold 2 black spellbooks previously for 3.5m and 4m ea. I just acquired another one from a friend who is no longer playing UO. Like I said before, I made the starting bid 500k cheaper than the previous sell.