So some things don't change...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some One

Master
lol, I get it you were killed, your pet etc. However you do realize there are pks on this server right? You take a risk taking you and youre pet out to make money or anything else. If nobody is able to lose anythign the game loses its meaning. The true meaning this game had sinc e1997. If you are interested in just RPING I know of plenty of other crappy, shiny, ugly looking games you can blow 15 dollars a month on. This game is based around thieves, PKS, and blues and people willing to turn on you just for the sake of killing you or looting your house.

Are you afraid of ghosts? So you still think that we should just CHANGE the WHOLE GAME because you died? LOL

Why don't you ask for a rule change so you can leave if you have a pet or something more reasonable. Trammel doesn't exist on this server. That is all sir.
^ What?

TraJik

Grandmaster
That's because they lose it while their character can get resurrected. A new player like me who finally gets their hands on their first vanquisher cares about it greatly and they don't want to lose it --but it happens.

I haven't tired taming yet so I can't really comment on losing pets like dragons or whatever... but people do kill my pack horses while I am mining from time to time, but leave me alive. It's kind of amusing. I just laugh and go buy another. It's UO

Once you start paying 50k per pack horse, come talk to me.

TraJik

Grandmaster
@GluttonySDS
Glutt you have the key to this issue bro. EQMS has the #'s, and the Tamers to do nothing but pet grief, all day non stop. We can recall spot to spot as a 10+ deep Meta Pet zerg killing all pets until this is fixed. I GUARANTEE it gets fixed if we incorporate this into our play style.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
@GluttonySDS
Glutt you have the key to this issue bro. EQMS has the #'s, and the Tamers to do nothing but pet grief, all day non stop. We can recall spot to spot as a 10+ deep Meta Pet zerg killing all pets until this is fixed. I GUARANTEE it gets fixed if we incorporate this into our play style.

LAWL !

THEY TRIED !

guess wat ?!?!??! 5 $ wipe out 17 DodgeQMS players !

Dont believe ??? LETS TRY IT AGAIN !!!

LAWL !

Adramelech

Master
LAWL !

THEY TRIED !

guess wat ?!?!??! 5 $ wipe out 17 DodgeQMS players !

Dont believe ??? LETS TRY IT AGAIN !!!

LAWL !

Well since each of you runs 3 meta tamers, knowing $ that realistically means 15 vs 17 right? So not completely unreasonable. ..Or are you guys not doing that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.