Small fix to dexer tali.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
So thank you eppy for the meta pet fix.

Now can we get 1 min off the cool down per level on the dexer talisman?

Would still be 5 min cool down at 10 which effectively takes you out of a boss fight but unlike 15 mins still allows you to farm at a decent rate and participate for most of a champ spawn even if you die.

eppy

Grandmaster
I already gave xp while in cooldown. Next thing I know you will say the cooldown is just annoying altogether.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
In my opinion 15 min is a little long with no way of improving it. I do think so delay is a good way to ensure dexers aren't just throwing themselves at spawn but I feel like 5 mins for a max level tali is still a ton in a lot of situations but would make farming or doing champs on a dexer not feel like a such a big blow when you die.

Tonycakes

Grandmaster
I agree, working this up along with your relics take a lot of time. 15 minutes after a random death destroys your momentum. 5 min at level 10 would be a very nice reward for working a talismen to max. But hey I'm still macoring phase shift over 120hrs so far and only level 7. This stuff is a real grind but added something positive to the game.

Madd Dogg

Master
I agree, working this up along with your relics take a lot of time. 15 minutes after a random death destroys your momentum. 5 min at level 10 would be a very nice reward for working a talismen to max. But hey I'm still macoring phase shift over 120hrs so far and only level 7. This stuff is a real grind but added something positive to the game.

Pirates aren't slowing down your macroing enough it sounds like

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I already gave xp while in cooldown. Next thing I know you will say the cooldown is just annoying altogether.
So the only problem is then once level 10 your not gaining xp any more so now if you go to use this awesome thing you worked so hard for and try to push the limits at all you will find it easy to log out on death. I agree with some penalty for death to avoid suicide dexxers and stop people from just trading back and forth on relics. I just don't think this is the best solution.

Other options:
5 min cool down at level 10
10k buyout of cool down tithe to warrior statue
vanq tithe
Allow power scrolls to be cut and crafted into something that regains your power.
Sacrifice 1k xp to end cool down.

Etc. ..

TheFallen

Grandmaster
my worry is the 15min cooldown usually has me log the char now and if i dont feel like something else atm then im done. Anything that makes it easy to log out is not a good thing :)

TheFallen

Grandmaster
my only concern is a player is going to die a lot easier than a meta i can lag 30s and still be fine on my meta whereas my dexer can die in 5s lag spike.