Slayer Success Rate

Tearloch

Grandmaster
Does anyone keep track of the success rates they are getting when making large runs of slayer weapons?

For instance, today I ran though 1K iron ingots on Executioner axes. Net it costs 4 ingots per fail. So with my 1k ingots, that is roughly 250 weapons. I got 6 slayers out of that, which seems right for the 2.5% rate for a 120 smith.

Then I ran through 200 kryss weapons, and only pulled out 2 slayers (~1% success rate).

Last night, I think I made ~200 war hammers, and got 7 slayers out of that (>2.5% success rate).

I understand the "it will average out" idea of numbers, and so far I think I am about right on where I should be, but just wanted to see if anyone else keeps a running tally?

Jongi09

Master
I can get really lucky. Sometimes get 20 slayers for 1.5k ingots when crafting katanas and kryss's

Larger weapons tend to be about half that

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Expendable

Master
Don't look at the averages you get, it would probably be about 2.5% exactly if you were to craft say 10,000 of the weapons. Think of it this way instead - every weapon you craft has a 97.5 chance to NOT be a slayer.

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
i'll usually get about 3-5 slayers doing a 20 large bod (5 piece) weapon set. but i do find i get 1-2 more slayers making higher ingot weapons than lower ones (spears vs kryss as an example) per 1k
this is at just above GM