SIMPLE/e2l PVP key setup

God.RG

Grandmaster
bump for the tamers and dungeon crawling blues that don't have spells or pots set to a key (or have them at all) for some reason.

LoNE WoLF

Master
Nice set up. I'm still working on mine. It's about half dialed in I think at this time. I have a razor naga mouse with 12 buttons on the side I have set for various things. I find that helps a lot. Also clears up lots of space on the keyboard for more things.

kou g

Novice
Dont need to set a last target for pouches. Just set a say message macro for "[pouch"
Can someone explain what "popping pouches" even means?

I feel like I need a guide on PvP guides. Can't find much information on how to get started in PvP in this game. Everyone seems to assume that you know everything already. Although that does make sense with a 20 yr old game I guess

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Can someone explain what "popping pouches" even means?

I feel like I need a guide on PvP guides. Can't find much information on how to get started in PvP in this game. Everyone seems to assume that you know everything already. Although that does make sense with a 20 yr old game I guess
Open trapped pouches to get out of paralyzes and stuns

kou g

Novice
It doesn't get your out of a stun though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So basically you can't go out PvPing without these? What other items are MUST haves before going out looking for PvP (besides all the potions, regs)? I'm an alch stun mage

Jibb20

Adept
So basically you can't go out PvPing without these? What other items are MUST haves before going out looking for PvP (besides all the potions, regs)? I'm an alch stun mage
Potions regs pouches armor if you can. Tough stomach for dying a lot. Probably gonna get someone talking shit saying you suck. Bcus they think you've been playing for 20 years and you're still that bad ect.

kou g

Novice
Potions regs pouches armor if you can. Tough stomach for dying a lot. Probably gonna get someone talking shit saying you suck. Bcus they think you've been playing for 20 years and you're still that bad ect.

That's fine, won't bother me because I'll suck for a while anyway...

Is it possible to succeed in open world PvP without good armor? Like just regs, couple pouches and a few pots? Since I'll be dying a lot I don't want to lose tons of gold in gear bags every time...

Jibb20

Adept
That's fine, won't bother me because I'll suck for a while anyway...

Is it possible to succeed in open world PvP without good armor? Like just regs, couple pouches and a few pots? Since I'll be dying a lot I don't want to lose tons of gold in gear bags every time...
Yes. You don't need to be super stocked. I will usually go armor less still and loot it if I win. I still suck more then most though so it's just the cost of pvp to loose regs and such. Just make sure you're having fun.

Young Star

Grandmaster
It doesn't get your out of a stun though.

Yes they do not get you out of stun but if you already drank a str pot and full health you can start a bandage by popping one when stunned. Gives you a better chance to escape if your opponents dont do a good syncronized spell dump. If they do it right there really is no chance to survive.