Server Change or Shard PVP is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Merr

Grandmaster
Really need to get a new server and remove a lot of this unneeded spawn etc. The server lag is making nearly impossible to even play here.

We came back last night to sit around and wait for the house hiders. I mean I cant even do a pot combo because of the server lag. Thats not good.

PVP here is going to be gone for good if this doesnt change, im sure the whole player base can agree that the pvp is nearly already gone since COM left.

K A Z

Grandmaster
????

we had huge fights last night - noone missed your endless trips around britannia, sorry.

#POWERandEQMSmenofhonor

PS: server is still a bit laggy though - always hard to judge from my end, though, as I'm a wizard of the old world.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
God if there's one bloody thing we hate on staff, and actually something that people have said since the first week of Ultima Online Forever it's "DO THIS OR SERVER IS DEAD".

If we listened to every person who threatened this the server WOULD actually be dead.

We are aware of the lag issues here and there and already have something in place for it coming up soon.

Try to bring up issues in a more positive constructive way, with possible solutions based on research of your own. This is a legitimate issue, just try handling issues you find in a better way.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.