WTS Selling Ultra Rares, Statues, Deco - EVERYTHING

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Skull candle - 750k

Tarot Deck - 500k

Tarot Circle - 1.5m

Short Brazier - 1.5m

500k light on the tarot circle...after you got me pulled into getting done raw on that chromatic deal! OK but I expect a little something extra on your end if you win the bids.

*winks*

*grins*

#youknowwhatimsayin

Bromista

Grandmaster
500k light on the tarot circle...after you got me pulled into getting done raw on that chromatic deal! OK but I expect a little something extra on your end if you win the bids.

*winks*

*grins*

#youknowwhatimsayin
How so? I got you a 1/1 trade for stealables and your exchange with Guwap was a fair trade in value.

I think that exchange was mutually benefiecial and was hoping you would give me some credit. You know, for a long time customer ;)

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
How so? I got you a 1/1 trade for stealables and your exchange with Guwap was a fair trade in value.

I think that exchange was mutually benefiecial and was hoping you would give me some credit. You know, for a long time customer ;)

It was a good trade till I found out the skinned deer/sheep are still spawning :/

But ok I will allow it, for you

Bromista

Grandmaster
It was a good trade till I found out the skinned deer/sheep are still spawning :/

But ok I will allow it, for you
I am actually not 100% on what the terms of your trade were. The egg case and two skinned animals for the table and stack of books that were traded to me in exchange for the chromatic?

Lol that was an interesting situation. I mean to me, the trade value is not as important as how absolutely butthurt those guys STILL are that I took them for a ride in order for them to get that dragon back. Those guys fuck us over and then it's waterworks time when they get fucked right back haha.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
See what you started bromista now everyone's gonna want to beat me down on these.

@flipt I can't go lower than 1.5 on the tubs. Sentimental value to me :/