WTS Selling Ultra Rares, Statues, Deco - EVERYTHING

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I am selling the collection I have amassed over the last two years. This is phase 1. All items are in the cellar of the charcoal castle, feel free to come look and laugh.

Prices are s/b. Each item ends 48 hours after last bid.

Accepting gold, donos at 150/1, and high end wearables

I will do my best to give an accurate account of what history I have on each item. If I screw anything up feel free to call me on it.

PM me with any questions. I will try to price everything as I find motivation to do so.

NlzDnSN.jpg

Shower: 1/1. 5 mil.

Frosted bath table: 500k

Charcoal Wall carving (2): 2 mil each. 4 total on the server, event reward (crippled king iirc)

Minotaur statue: 1 mil. 4 placement options, attack south, attack east, defend south, defend east

Aquarium: 750k

Archery Butte: 5 mil. One of my favorites. Only one other on the server ( @Violence ). You can shoot at it and it keeps score for anyone who shoots it.

Nutcracker: 750k. Throws nuts at passers by.

Snowman: 750k. Throws snowballs at passers by.

Mining Deco: 2.5 mil. 1/2 on the server.

Ruined bookcase (TURNABLE): 3.5 mil. One of I believe 3 turnable ruined bookcases on the server.

Bookcase (TURNABLE) : 2.5 mil

Stack of books: 1.5 mil. 1/2 or 3 on the server of this graphic

Tall Brazier: 3 mil each. 2/2 on the server. Old old event or monster of the month reward.

Short Brazier: 1.5 mil each. 2/4 on the server.

Spittoon: 3 mil. 1/3 on the server

Tarot Circle: 2 mil

Tarot line: 2 mil

Tarot deck: 500k

zmBsSOA.jpg

Giant Web East: 3 mil. Loot from a gm spawned mob (giant spider outside of brit over a year ago.

Alchemist table south: 400k

Waterfall: 300k

Rugs: 200k per

Hot Tub South: 1.5 mil each. 2/4 south facing tubs in existence. Was a drop from Santa in 2013

Arcane bookshelf south: 500k

Fireplace South: 400k

Curtains: 750k

Skull candles: 750k each. old rare.

Blaze books: 2 mil each.

Marble table: 1.5 mil

F3sfKR2.jpg

Halloween altar: 750k

Gravestones: 1 mil each

Black stone coffin: 5 mil. 1/1 on the server

87eDOSI.jpg

rEE4taO.jpg

Hanging skeleton deed: 3.5 mil. You can choose from 5 designs and east/south orientation.

statues:

qeQWAPK.jpg

Fallon:

Fire Ele: 200k
Bird: 250k

PW:

Mongbat: 250k
Zombie: 250k
Ettin: 100k

Maddening Horror Statue (blue/red hue): 1 mil (1/1)
Statue of Prancer: 1.5 mil (1/1)
Xmas green fire blob: 500k
Xmas Red Dread Spider: 500k

Ghost: 800k (1/8 on shard)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mother of freaking God.

I feel like I caught a buzz just looking at this shit.

Good luck man. Must...acquire....gold...for buying stuff

Also: could you define what level of high end wearables you are looking for? Cause I will sell the fuck outta some of my shit or trade it for some of these things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Woah, why you getting rid of such a glorious collection??

I'm just tired of keeping it all I think. I spent two years acquiring this stuff and I just have it piled in my castle. It looked like shit and I don't have the motivation to deco it.

Some of these things are just things I bought in game but a lot of them came from idocs. The archery butte and one of the tall braziers came from one of my first idocs, along with a double slayer hally. I got a bunch of offers but decided to keep the items, and that started my rares addiction on UOF. I think if I don't sell this stuff I am just going to keep buying and buying.

Also I just decided I'm keeping one of the tall braziers. :cool:

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Mother of freaking God.

I feel like I caught a buzz just looking at this shit.

Good luck man. Must...acquire....gold...for buying stuff

Also: could you define what level of high end wearables you are looking for? Cause I will sell the fuck outta some of my shit or trade it for some of these things.

preferential pricing given for clean tag items

pw stuff at 300k/yd
cool event clothing
limited time dono stuff
kasas
anything neat really

amonseti

Grandmaster
I am selling the collection I have amassed over the last two years. This is phase 1. All items are in the cellar of the charcoal castle, feel free to come look and laugh.

Mining Deco: 2.5 mil. 1/2 on the server.

Correction !! Must be 1/2 because I have one myself .