Selling/Price Check/Gauging interest in LEGENDARY HAMMER

Bromista

Grandmaster
In short: I'm a nerd.

Also I have a nice little collection of crystals but nothing to do with them yet. So if any other nerds out there have any of that stuff figured out hook it up!! Maybe we can compare notes :)

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
In short: I'm a nerd.

Also I have a nice little collection of crystals but nothing to do with them yet. So if any other nerds out there have any of that stuff figured out hook it up!! Maybe we can compare notes :)

Exactly! I just can't PVE in UO, bores me to shite. Although this server does have the best pve ive seen on UO.

I plan on PScrolling my tinker to 120, just because. I really need to go read the crafting notes to see what the point is of it. lol

Bromista

Grandmaster
Honestly the only benefits for Tink will probably be higher success % on existing craftables and ability to craft whatever the legendary hammer has Tink checks for.

I'm going to update my OP and disclose what little bit I know regarding skill checks.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Thankee!

I've been working a lot too. Put in about 48hrs worth of 12's since expansion release. Probly slept a little in there somewhere. Add other RL shiz and several champ spawns...I can't believe I'm the only one so far!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Thanks for inspiring me to not assemble a second hammer and to part my shards out!

I feel like people are much more interested in finishing their own hammer than the are buying a complete one.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah I don't know about that bench needing a recipe and if it needs to be crafted with a hammer. I meed to re-read the patch notes maybe.

I'm actually not farm from having every color crystal but I don't know how many of eah you need, might be more than just one.

DoeBoy

Expert
ahh K need 9 diffrent crystels and 120 tinker to begin assembling once bench is created u do need recipes to being inbuing the armor

Lavos

Master
Afaik, one of the staff said all of the expansion content is not in game yet - the recipes / runes / mob rare drops etc will be coming in a week or so.

Hopefully we will see some of the other approved expansion content added in then also, such as
-the smithing BOD re-work/review they mentioned
-new plat vendor/gold sink items
-MIB book
-new rare system / rare drops added to mobs
-MyUOForever, etc.

Still lots of work to be done on the expansion it seems, but I like what I've seen so far.

Trades

Adept
Well atm im holdin a partially reconstructed hammer lol, so pretty much just like the ophisdon statues u do from the pyro eles

Tonycakes

Grandmaster
I'm crafting the poop and selling it to test durability on the hammer atm. Will let you know when I pop it