WTS Selling Keep Auction

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
You never figured out yet Bumped is Lucas. I an question if R E D is him as well. All 3 have been selling the same items.

this guy lucas, zakki, zakk, all his chars, fucking scammers.

he scammed 3 new players. one of them a severely injured vet home from overseas.
dont deal with this guy. hes pure scum.

spews nonstop shit about how america is satans mouthpiece n all sorts of weird shit.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
I saw the thread about him being the same guy but posting the exact same keep in 2 threads within 12 hours is beyond me lol.

Kiki

Grandmaster
so what happens when he wins his own auction? does he pay himself or what
naw, he'll just relist it with the new account that supposedly "bought" it until he's created a market that people fall for and buy it at his scammed up bullshit prices.

@Silvio Dante who are the people he scammed? Lets sort them out and make it right.

Also, if he scamemd someone on the forums it's a ban. Hell, by bidding on his own listing it's a scam.

Ban the fucker. this server doesn't need him.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Not a fan of being the rat but reported him since he sounds like true scum. Only fair thing is to give me the keep as a dedicated citizen (dye it Blaze as well of course).

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Not a fan of being the rat but reported him since he sounds like true scum. Only fair thing is to give me the keep as a dedicated citizen (dye it Blaze as well of course).

Excuse me kind sir but I linked the scam. I deserve a dedicated citizen blaze castle on a private island. No, I deserve to be given Green Acres.