Selling High Value GM Exceptional Slayer Bow (Fey, Repond etc)

God.RG

Grandmaster
Yea, first what are stat scrolls.. And why would that be the only way to get any type of scroll?

Tony is right, I'm an idiot. It's the Harrower I was thinking of. I changed the price and the listing. Thanks for catching my silly mistake.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Be there when the server comes back up unless it has already, in which case I just logged out there lol.

FYI Trinsic moongate there is a slayer vendor that sells super slayers for 5k. and other slayers for 4k and if you sell that fey slaying one let me know. i have 20 of them in my bank seeing as the champ that they work on is not introduced yet ( or so im told)

asics

Grandmaster
fey slayer now are super common like 500gp-1k... completely useless, if the expansion will make a champ to make them useful, they cn be like others 10k..

Bromista

Grandmaster
Is it possible that the new champs be changed? I imagine it'll be Oaks and Rikktor but who knows.

Rikktor was already done here event style in the middle of the woods but we haven't seen Oaks yet. I can see Rikktor being placed in the upcoming Covetous dungeon expansion but I don't see how Oaks could fit in to the Ice cave expansion at all.

serf

Journeyman
Stat Scrolls were implemented on OSI among other places. Naturally, not on this shard as of yet or perhaps never...

serf

Journeyman
Is it possible that the new champs be changed? I imagine it'll be Oaks and Rikktor but who knows.

Rikktor was already done here event style in the middle of the woods but we haven't seen Oaks yet. I can see Rikktor being placed in the upcoming Covetous dungeon expansion but I don't see how Oaks could fit in to the Ice cave expansion at all.

My guess is that Oaks will be in the forest much like on OSI in an upcoming content expansion (ie Ilshenar) to get people to visit that particular area.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hopefully never on stat scrolls. There's no combat PS so I don't see a place for stat scrolls either.

And they moved the Mephitis spawn from Valor island to the dungeons because people were using houses/boats to do the champ. Plussss they already said the new dungeon levels are going house the new champs.