Seed Box coding

I don't know if you guys wrote the script from scratch for the seed box, but the fact that it caters to those with OCD for organization is fantastic! Sorting by type/color in a gump fashion makes all the farming for the plat coins worth it. Kudos!

10muj6.jpg

@Shane @eppy @JoeB

Last edited by a moderator:

MZ3K

Grandmaster
I don't know if you guys wrote the script from scratch for the seed box, but the fact that it caters to those with OCD for organization is fantastic! Sorting by type/color in a gump fashion makes all the farming for the plat coins worth it. Kudos!

10muj6.jpg

@Shane @eppy @JoeB

Did you say you can farm plat coins, or that its worth the plat coins that the box costs?

I farmed to get paragon chests since RDAs are outside of my capability. Inside the paragon chest are anywhere from 60 - 240 plat coins. Costs 5k plat coins for the chest. Worth it if you are into the gardening scene in this game. Wife is already making 4th generation plants and the houses are looking sweet!

Do any of you know if the Solen Hive/Naturalist quest is fully operational here? I see old (2014) posts saying it isn't. Just wanted to know if it is possible to get the crazy magenta/aqua colors.

kosmoko

Journeyman
Do any of you know if the Solen Hive/Naturalist quest is fully operational here? I see old (2014) posts saying it isn't. Just wanted to know if it is possible to get the crazy magenta/aqua colors.

I just bought a seed box and started to try gardening, there are pink/aqua seeds in the gump, then I googled and found this "Naturalist Quest": http://www.uoguide.com/Naturalist_Quest

so I would like to know:
(1) Are we able to get special color seeds? (pink/magenta/aqua..etc) if so how & where is the Naturalist NPC?
(2) What time will my plants go to the next stage everyday?

TY!

Ludwig

Grandmaster
Pretty sure seed boxes are from OSI but there is a big difference between the originals and the ones here. And it's a very nice difference. You'll probably never notice.