1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sallos help anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Entr0phy, Sep 13, 2018 at 7:53 PM.

1. Entr0phy

Entr0phy Member

Sep 16, 2013
    Hello everyone, coming back to uof after a couple years off and i have been having some issues getting sallos working. i have been reading but i cant seem to find any other solution to solve this error, other than download a directxaudio2 file which i have done....this solution was provided on the sallos wiki under common problems. anyway this is the error message i get:

System.ApplicationException: Unable to create Direct3D device. ---> SharpDX.SharpDXException: HRESULT: [0x8876086A], Module: [SharpDX.Direct3D9], ApiCode: [D3DERR_NOTAVAILABLE/NotAvailable], Message: Unknown
    at SharpDX.Result.CheckError()
    at SharpDX.Direct3D9.Direct3D.CreateDevice(Int32 adapter, DeviceType deviceType, IntPtr hFocusWindow, CreateFlags behaviorFlags, PresentParameters[] presentationParametersRef, Device returnedDeviceInterfaceOut)
    at PlayUO.Engine.InitDX()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at PlayUO.Engine.InitDX()
    at Injection.Seed.MainA()
    at Injection.Seed.Initialize()

any ideas what is going on? thanks in advance.

2. Pizzel

Pizzel Well-Known Member

May 1, 2015
    Laphonda
    Have you tried pressing the keys Alt+F4?

Should take care of everything

3. Entr0phy

Entr0phy Member

Sep 16, 2013
    Some things just never change lol. Have you tried cutting your wrsists? Actually you probably have, but drinking a gallon of bleach should take care of everything.

4. Pizzel

Pizzel Well-Known Member

May 1, 2015
    Laphonda

Attached Files:

• fda.jpg
      fda.jpg
      File size:
      233.5 KB
      Views:
  5. drasked

drasked Well-Known Member