Sallos Fixes compiled

Belge

Grandmaster
@Blair I had to install these to get access/see my cave house... I'm using razor only... after installing these sallos updates, everything was working again in razor.

Are these going to be added to the main updates from the UOLauncher? , because they had an effect on non-sallos users to be able to go into my cave house. thanks

checked with multiple people, nobody with steam or razor can access it without these sallos patches installed:(

Last edited by a moderator:

GlipGlop

Novice
I am new to sallos wanted to try it out, installed this patch, but my client crashes when i minimize the window. any known fixes for this? Windows 10

Yeah the one cave house friend i have i cant recall to the house anymore. Also cant go through the entrance.
@Blair What he said, I had to re-download Staidx0.mul, statics0.mul, multi.mul, and tiledata.mul to see my cave house area static! Please fix this so i can do rdas and see my cave area on sallos! I tried replacing one at a time, but it seems they are coded to work with each other i got this lol. http://prnt.sc/c4qmrw

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandman

Grandmaster
@Blair Minotaur/Trinsic files instantly make Wrong Dungeon and Cave Houses unplayable. Is that me or a known issue?

eV6DBR2.png

Blair

Master
Reinstall completely, don't just update. I haven't heard of anyone else having this issue, so it must be something you have done.

Blair

Master
For whatever reason the smooth boat movement doesn't work for Sallos, so you have to resynch your client to see the new position of the boat. The fix is just to prevent you from crashing when you see it.

Patricus

Master
@Blair Minotaur/Trinsic files instantly make Wrong Dungeon and Cave Houses unplayable. Is that me or a known issue?

eV6DBR2.png

I'm having the same problem after multiple full reinstalls, only my wrong dungeon looks much worse and I can't move more than one or two tiles. Every time it only starts when I apply trinsic/minotaur fix. Anyone else having this issue, or able to solve?

Mayor

Apprentice
ok, i figured it out. had multiple uo files for mulit clienting and updated wrong one. sucks we cant actually pvp from a galleon on sallos though

Kird

Adept
I had an issue with the talisman-patch. It would still show me riding an Ogre.
Had to disable automatic-updates in the launcher, coz it kept overwriting the tiledata.mul from the sallos patch.

Hope this helps anyone with similar problems.

Has the stealth issue been resolved. The other day I swear I saw a link in discord to stealth fix. But I can't seem to find it here.

TyroneG

Master
Gonna bump this with some updated files. Updated statics files to the most recent that the server uses then made them work with Sallos. Fixed haunted mansion RDA and several other places blackhole. Set the placeholder gravestone graphic Sallos uses in place of items outside of range to passable. Sinking big boats no longer crash. Fixed all talismans and jingle bell necklaces to no longer show as ogres. Changed bodyID of several mobs that weren't showing up.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c39f4vzarwgf2in/agaUOFSallospatch3.zip?dl=0