Sallos fix list

tomoyaki

Novice
1) Character creation doesn't work.

2) Non-existent transparency function.

3) Multi-Client?

4) House customization doesn't work while in Sallos.

5) [templates not working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SLAYER

Neophyte
While stealthing in Sallos you can use the say command ". cancelstealth" to continue walking in stealth. But there is another downside because it still activates the cooldown frequently whereas in Razor it doesn't at all.

This is crucial for if you are revealed by any means like reveal, detect, colliding with a mob that walks into the tile you're going to or accidentally walking through another invisible player. On Razor you are able to instantly go back to hiding whereas you will usually have to wait a few seconds or even up to seconds 9 for your global cooldown to come back in Sallos (I think cooldown re-pops at "You begin to move quietly.").

Not sure if this is fixable but it sounds like it might be by changing the way stealth skill cooldown pops on the serverside game code to work the same way on both Sallos & Razor (example: only activates cooldown when you first start stealthing and not the current way it happens again every 10 steps).

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Would be nice to be able to use Runebooks charges for PVM templates using Sallos.

Also arrow counter & fix the weight/gold display on the full health bar would be great quality of life fixes.

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
^ +1 really need!!!!
why.png
kuma.png

a'nal

Novice
disarm left/right hand!!!! at the moment it exists only disarm u cant choooose which hand ye wana disarm...horrrrible for a dexxterplayer like me!QQ thx

Young Star

Grandmaster
Auto switch to walking when you hit 0 stamina even if you have always run turned on. Currently it completely freezes you until you toggle off always run. The original client works this way. When you hit 0 stamina you start walking even if you have always run turned on.

Turn the feature that auto drinks red pots when you hit 0 stamina into a toggle or at least add a head message that it is happening so you can see that you are slamming red pots while running around.

Fix the tab key so that it is no longer hard coded to only turn on warmode when being held down. It doesn't matter if you change the macro assigned to Tab to on, off, or toggle it behaves the same way. it only works to go into warmode when held down.

I wouldn't mind healthbars that are a little longer. It is probably because I am new but it is hard to really gauge how low you or your allies health is with the tiny healthbar.

PhireHawk

Adept
@Blair

Any reason why boats don't work in Sallos? My character is moving server side, but the client doesn't register any of it. To me it looks like I'm just sitting still.