Rules regarding duel-clienting

wreckognize

Grandmaster
none of this is really against the rules:

RULES // TERMS OF USE

THE FOLLOWING IS AGAINST OUR TERMS AND IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED:
  • You may not sell items, accounts or gold for real life currency. All Real Life Trading (RTM) is prohibited.
  • You may only have TWO (2) accounts PER IP/HOUSE HOLD (1) unless otherwise given permission for.
  • We do not allow users sharing accounts.
  • Ultima Online Forever Staff will never replace or give out items for any reason.
  • Use of any third party program that IS NOT Razor or AssistUO is prohibited. We do not tolerate any EasyUO or Sallos users, found users will be removed from the game.
  • Any macroing resources while away from the keyboard is a bannable offense.
  • Using a house to AFK Macro resources (ingots, wool etc.) Will result in the house being removed and the player removed from the game. Regardless of who owns the house, it is seen as proceeds of "against the rules" activity.
  • Any Staff name calling or harrassment is prohibited.
  • Excessive scamming is prohibited.
  • Do not block any NPC's or Monsters of any type in your home for any reason.
  • Do not use immovable items(crates, boxes, chests, doors, walls etc..) to block or otherwise trap players in or around your house. This is using game mechanics to your high advantage and will be seen as cheating. Players must have a path out by some means, always. You may block that path with your characters or pets however.
  • Users may not attempt to hack, or virtually attack (DDOS) any other users or staff on Ultima Online Forever. This will constitute an instant ban and removal from game.
  • We do not allow "Fansites" or any user-based sites that are direct attempts at trying to direct Ultima Online Forever users to their website for any means.
  • Users may not trap down other users with locked down boxes in game.
  • We will not replace or refund any and all donation items for any reason. We have better things to do with our time than to swap items for people everyday.
  • We do not condone excessive racism on Ultima Online Forever. These will be handled on a case by case basis and will have strict consequences.
Ultima Online Forever reserves the right to add, alter or otherwise change any and all of the terms at any given time without notification to anyone at that time.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
none of this is really against the rules:

RULES // TERMS OF USE

THE FOLLOWING IS AGAINST OUR TERMS AND IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED:
  • You may not sell items, accounts or gold for real life currency. All Real Life Trading (RTM) is prohibited.
  • You may only have TWO (2) accounts PER IP/HOUSE HOLD (1) unless otherwise given permission for.
  • We do not allow users sharing accounts.
  • Ultima Online Forever Staff will never replace or give out items for any reason.
  • Use of any third party program that IS NOT Razor or AssistUO is prohibited. We do not tolerate any EasyUO or Sallos users, found users will be removed from the game.
  • Any macroing resources while away from the keyboard is a bannable offense.
  • Using a house to AFK Macro resources (ingots, wool etc.) Will result in the house being removed and the player removed from the game. Regardless of who owns the house, it is seen as proceeds of "against the rules" activity.
  • Any Staff name calling or harrassment is prohibited.
  • Excessive scamming is prohibited.
  • Do not block any NPC's or Monsters of any type in your home for any reason.
  • Do not use immovable items(crates, boxes, chests, doors, walls etc..) to block or otherwise trap players in or around your house. This is using game mechanics to your high advantage and will be seen as cheating. Players must have a path out by some means, always. You may block that path with your characters or pets however.
  • Users may not attempt to hack, or virtually attack (DDOS) any other users or staff on Ultima Online Forever. This will constitute an instant ban and removal from game.
  • We do not allow "Fansites" or any user-based sites that are direct attempts at trying to direct Ultima Online Forever users to their website for any means.
  • Users may not trap down other users with locked down boxes in game.
  • We will not replace or refund any and all donation items for any reason. We have better things to do with our time than to swap items for people everyday.
  • We do not condone excessive racism on Ultima Online Forever. These will be handled on a case by case basis and will have strict consequences.
Ultima Online Forever reserves the right to add, alter or otherwise change any and all of the terms at any given time without notification to anyone at that time.

Yeah it's not in the rules but has been mentioned by staff, so we are after a clear answer.

Basically if I can have my archer on auto follow running a turret script and healing me while I dump on fools, then yeah I'd like to try that some time. Oh and my third account gating me around lol.

steve-o

Grandmaster
Yeah it's not in the rules but has been mentioned by staff, so we are after a clear answer.

Basically if I can have my archer on auto follow running a turret script and healing me while I dump on fools, then yeah I'd like to try that some time. Oh and my third account gating me around lol.
try it :) dual clienting isn't easy at all!

only razor and auo allowed remember :)