Rowdy House Pet

I came home today to see that my dogs had taken all their put away toys and scattered them through the house which made me think... why cant i have a something like that in game?

Would it be feasible to have a donation coin/gold sink pet that could be bound to a house and randomly move around "pet toys"(purchased with donation coins/gold sink) in the house? You go off and PK, or clear out a dungeon to come back and your pet has just ran around scattering its toys. It would provide nothing else but amusement, or frustration!

It sounds silly, but what the heck?? Thing is how hard would it be to code it??

60VMDQt.jpg

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Tame a wolf in the wild, release in your house and make sure he can't get out, get banned for trapping spawn, play with your real dog. GG

Messremb

Grandmaster
I came home today to see that my dogs had taken all their put away toys and scattered them through the house which made me think... why cant i have a something like that in game?

Would it be feasible to have a donation coin/gold sink pet that could be bound to a house and randomly move around "pet toys"(purchased with donation coins/gold sink) in the house? You go off and PK, or clear out a dungeon to come back and your pet has just ran around scattering its toys. It would provide nothing else but amusement, or frustration!

It sounds silly, but what the heck?? Thing is how hard would it be to code it??

60VMDQt.jpg
Scrubs reference had made me a believer in this idea, also my dog does the same thing.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk