ring of forgiveness always on and not in backpack after death

RDaneel

Apprentice
Hi,

I've bought the ring of forgiveness, and it has been usefull when lost as a ghost in the middle of the sea or in a deep dungeon.

But the ring goes back to your backpack after being rezzed, and I always fear I forgot to wear it on again.

It's very small, just a pixel and it's pricy so I always fear to drop it into a bag by mistake if I forgot to wear it on again.

I think it's possible to mistake and think it's a gem if you go back to dungeon and loot some gems.

Would it be possible to set this ring as an attribute or anything else about it so it doesnt fall into the backpack ?

Last edited by a moderator:

RDaneel

Apprentice
it can still be used while in your backpack. I never even bother putting it on :p

One day you could just drop it in a bag my mistake... It's really possible and if I remember well the cost is150kGP or even more ? :eek:

Sabine

Apprentice
I agree it should have attribute on it since 15K is expensive IMO. I would not want to loose it. Just makes you remember about it I guess, but just the same I concur.

RDaneel

Apprentice
Ah yes sorry it's *only* 15k so not such a big drama if you loose it. But I like the idea of an "attribute" so you can invoke the forgiveness command without worrying about getting your ring back after being rezzed. :)

eppy

Grandmaster
Ah yes sorry it's *only* 15k so not such a big drama if you loose it. But I like the idea of an "attribute" so you can invoke the forgiveness command without worrying about getting your ring back after being rezzed. :)

Its blessed, you dont have to loot it. Just dont put it in a sub container and you can keep it forever.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I think the concern here is from a player who wears their ring often and doesn't just use it for the free recall. So when he dies it goes to his pack and is hard to locate to re-equip.

RDaneel if that is the case you can make a hotkey or even just a dress "profile" to equip the ring (or equip by type) to put the ring on automatically. Make it set to dress your whole outfit or just the ring if you'd like. You'll never have to do it manually again.

If you don't care to wear the ring just throw it in the corner of your main pack with your spellbook, newbied scissors, newbies dagger, and candle. Forget it's even there :)

Luxvero

Journeyman
just drop it in a corner of your backpack Outside the usable area, so objects will stack in there, throw ring fisrt, then spellbook, any gems you loot with uosteam gridsystem will always appear above other objects there were sitting in bag before, so you should never have to move your spellbook, never risk dragging the ring to any other bag, since newbified items dont shift location as you resscurect.