Rez Kill Fix

Game Ghost

Neophyte
Had a guy camp my dead dragons once, every time I went to get them back I'd be PK'd again and again, its not really an option to leave them behind, had to send in one of my other characters to chase him away.

Maybe some form of protection from griefers could be nice.

Ninjagalad

Back in the day I was a notorious Rez killer. I designed my build around it. Indeed gym spirit speak does allow you to see ghosts all the time. The rest is a ninjitsu stealth archer build.

Ninjagalad

Back in the day I was a notorious Rez killer. I designed my build around it. Indeed gym spirit speak does allow you to see ghosts all the time. The rest is a ninjitsu stealth archer build.
My primary targets were the red champ spawn guild types at the Brit moongate. I got my hands on a hell of a heavy xbow that hit like a truck on dismount. I was really good at hitting and running, relying on los and not smoke bombs to hide. When a death occurred I would reskill over and over for the fun and insurance money. Champ spawners can afford it.

The real fun came when their guildies would both try to flush me out of hiding and res the fallen. They had to invent new ways to res involving the stone wall spell. If they did it in a house I was human so I had enough skill to cast bees. They also worked good on the afk. I would also kill tamer pets left out in the woods to petball in. I had slayer talismans for that job.

it was incredible fun and while being hated it was admitted to me a few times that what I was doing was cheap and dirty, but I was really good at it. I was hard to kill but I remember being got good by an x made of energy fields. There were some happy reds that day, but I started always keeping smoke bombs on me to shadow jump out of those. Maybe one day I will return to fill my coffers again.