Red Bears?

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
Found a red bear by destard and tamed it. what the hell is it? its red as in pk red (health bar). even attacked me lol. i threw it in the stable..

tjchats

Master
I was farming leather on Ice Isle for my Tailor and saw a red grizlly bear, it attacked me on sight as well. I kinda though it was cool, like a small percentage of bears are man eater or something.

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
i'm less worried about the red bears, and more worried about the red bear shit - their everywhere!
#doesabearshitinthewoods

i'm more worried about drop bears..

800px-Dropbear.jpg

U-Haul

Master
I don't know who played original UO but grizzly bears were red before the noto patch which introduced murderers. So yes, at that time the beard would attack anyone.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
I don't know who played original UO but grizzly bears were red before the noto patch which introduced murderers. So yes, at that time the beard would attack anyone.

That sounds like a really vicious red beard.

Tech take notes, you'll grow a beard eventually.

Furync

Grandmaster
I remember dire wolves as well!!! old pre t2a days
Dire wolves are still around and still aggro. Although I dont see many of them but I do on occasion.

What I'm perplexed about is why they had to be red? I mean, everything else, mostly, is just grey and aggros. When you tame them, they stay red too.

Actually, that's not really what has me confused, what I really want to know is who abused these bears so much that staff needed to make them aggro and red at the same time. It's not afk tamers, I mean, they could have just added a few random monsters around taming hotspots and called it a day.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
who abused these bears so much that staff needed to make them aggro and red at the same time. It's not afk tamers, I mean, they could have just added a few random monsters around taming hotspots and called it a day.

Troy Hurtubise
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_Hurtubise

Hurtubise built a metal suit for protection from grizzly bears; recorded as a National Film Boarddocumentary and called Project Grizzly, in which Hurtubise tested the capabilities of the suit using himself as the test subject. This resulted in his Ig Nobel Prize for Safety Engineering in 1998

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3CzYw5-qdA

eppy

Grandmaster
I just thought it would be fun. If it is causing problems then I can turn them back gray if you wish.

Furync

Grandmaster
I prefer the grey non-aggro variety to be honest... they fit better in my macro, lol, ie i dont have to stop my macro and manually tame the bear (omg right?) but like Halygon said, w/e.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I just thought it would be fun. If it is causing problems then I can turn them back gray if you wish.
For fun can we make Tara's trump warrior/avengers etc. And ophidians Hillary mage/enforcer etc... just for a week so we can watch trump and Hillary go at it.