RDA Tracking

Bromista

Grandmaster
Tracking range was refunded quite some time ago - just double click the gem to receive it. Active portals still serves a purpose as you know when to go look. As they spawn on death check dungeons and high traffic spots will find most RDA these days. I do not think there is any way to make it fair with an overworld trackable spawn these days.
Since the change there has been far more variety in who participates in RDA and I would imagine just as much contention if not more then when they were trackable as now IF a group wants they can find them without too much effort. They are more accessible and visible then any other time I know of with the exception of when they were restricted to very specific spawn regions and everyone (read established guilds) picked up on the pattern and there was almost always a fight.

@StegcO keep watching the gem for when an RDA spawns - I bet with a couple of others you could easily find 75% in a short amount of time and get the pvp you want. Face facts, mechanics to put all players in one place for a small groups enjoyment is unlikely to happen. Take your own advice and put some effort in to work for your pvp instead of expecting it to be served up for you under the justification that having to fight you is working for a reward.
True it's not a total waste, but there's such a wide range of stuff that can pop a gate I'm not sure I'd be interested in going cold-calling looking for a spawn one. I know they still get fought over, the potential is out there, but it's really second to the hot spot era you think?

During invasions I say absolutely but the the rest of the time I kinda have a hard time believing RDAs are as hoppin' as they could be I guess I'm just a little too skeptical if it's as you say.

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
They are generally quite a peaceful thing at the moment - but are often found and participated in by a much larger number of people than before. Could be far more pvp IF those who want it look - but they will not and just continue to complain to try and have others brought to them. Versus tracking you could probably find them just as easy by recalling around popular spots - over time it would probably even out to how much time you spent tracking. Just a lot more likely now that you will not be alone - a good thing imo - far more individuals experiencing RDA now than before - even if they do not complete it or are killed. Wipeouts before boss still happen too.

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Oh cannot edit....

Yes I think 2nd to hotspot as now far more people have the chance to find them even if not looking. The prior iteration to this was really limited to those who knew to track and had a system set up for it, aside from the occasional very public spawn in a town or at a champ etc.