Rares List of items

Hello i would like to suggest to add in the wiki a rare list of items with some categories:

- Wearable Dono (Price on dono vendor, Avaiable or not, Never come back or not)
- Wearable not Dono (Avaiable or not, Never come back or not)
- Decoration Dono
- Decoration not Dono

Would be really create more fun for the trammel part of the game and also creating more interest to player for what they own.

What do you think?

drasked

Grandmaster
Lol what??

MCBanHammer.gif

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well no one has kept an accurate list of dono items and the true new rares don't drop for shit. I care about them being catalogued about 1/10 as much as I care about them being integrated properly. The past is the past but I'm holding out hope for better management of the vendors and better management of rares in the future. The "new rares" era of relics, PS, dragon eggs is pretty garbo and I don't accept it.

And what good is a list if the items are borderline unattainable? Long-removed dono, rares that are beyond rare to the point of non-existence... it's not like anyone is gonna see that Fallon bone helmets were available once upon a time and experience anything but disappointment once they find out that only three were bought years ago and two of them are inactive and it's just not gonna happen, bro. You're gonna have to pry my pixels from my cold, dead paperdoll.

All a list is gonna tell you is what you can waste your time looking for. That ain't fun.

Signed, somewhat disgruntled trammy.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Bloodstained chair is unique but you don't really believe it looks better than default hue do you? Grossssss

If I had the only chair and they fucked it I don't know what I would have done. I'd have just taken the fuckins I guess.