WTS QuickSilver Relic

asics

Grandmaster
Is expensive. But is the top item of the game ATM..also expensive doesnt mean overprice..if it was overprice no one have made any offer.. ;)

AssHat

Grandmaster
i honestly tried to borrow 10 mil for the buy now, it would have sold the second you put up on forums

asics

Grandmaster
if i dont get a 0mil straight cash, the relic is sold for 60k dono coins, but as the original post say , we prefer straight cash

bksdaduo

Master
10m selling price makes me wonder what they would be worth if QS was never nerfed.

New users will never get to experience the glory that was a 40s cooldown on level 10 QS.

Messremb

Grandmaster
10m selling price makes me wonder what they would be worth if QS was never nerfed.

New users will never get to experience the glory that was a 40s cooldown on level 10 QS.
Wasn't it 30 seconds? Anyways it's still better than all the other relics combined.

Bill Bryson

Master
God damn! Before I left to move I had a QS slip out of my grasp, and now I miss another because of stupid Caribbean internet. This relic is the oil to my water. Would have paid the 10 mil in a heartbeat :O. Regardless, congrats to the buy and seller.

lollo

Grandmaster
God damn! Before I left to move I had a QS slip out of my grasp, and now I miss another because of stupid Caribbean internet. This relic is the oil to my water. Would have paid the 10 mil in a heartbeat :O. Regardless, congrats to the buy and seller.

We'll let you know if we find another!