WTS Quicksilver Relic 6.5 Mio SOLD

Wrexx

Grandmaster
People will soon realize how shitty level 7 metas really are. I think raizo is the only one using his on the regular. The rest of us with 7's just keep em stabled.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
People will soon realize how shitty level 7 metas really are. I think raizo is the only one using his on the regular. The rest of us with 7's just keep em stabled.
Doesn't even matter. Huge egos, greed, and the unwillingness to change anything will keep these prices high. I like it because I can get everything else the game has to offer for cheap because noone wants anything but meta pet and taming things. I'm all for it. Also a good way to learn who NOT to buy off of lol.

lost

Grandmaster

i plan to just stay at 6.. trixa and luana said months ago how shitty 7's were, and im surprised no one listened and stayed at 6 :p

but wow thats alot for Qs

Duck Face

Grandmaster
um in the last month or so. Check the forums.
The one at Budcookies auction in game sold for 5.5 I believe. That was over a month ago.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Ronin is doing wonderful things with his level 6 meta with pimped out relics. He's probly level 7 by now.

He puts the rest of us to shame in champs and RDAs from time to time.

Wrexx

Grandmaster
I'll stand by my argument that archers>meta tamers for Champion Spawns and RDA's. Metas take the cake in invasions thou. However... They may have just nerfed Archery points, I seem to be getting 1/2 instead of full?