Status
Not open for further replies.

U-Haul

Master
oooo one of these threads.

BO5XU.gif

dennozz

Grandmaster
if you want peter to get punish all the script thief that steals in half second should be punish too, also the ones that pounch u and disarm u and in half second steal ur weapon and bank it. There is no rule for afk stealing so there should be no punish.

Drustan

Expert
All I'm saying is that if running stealing scripts *while AFK* isn't illegal, it should be.
Stealing scripts are lame, but if those were removed (which I have very little hope for), I wouldn't be able to laugh at scrub thieves for being inferior to my superb last target abilities.
The whole point is that AFK taming macros are illegal. AFK resource gathering is illegal. AFK stealing should be as well.
It's one of those common sense things. Most of us shady types recognize that as cheating, thus we don't do it (at least the thieves I personally associate with). Don't think we haven't considered this before.

As far as docks/safe zones/etc I say:
That's what houses are for. Get rid of that nonsense. Want a safe place to bank? Go to Nujel'm.
Bring back house keys and do away with telepads as well. Blasphemy.

God.RG

Grandmaster
some of you are seriously dumb as shit.

he's running an AFK stealing macro... can we tame afk? mine afk? no. i'm pretty sure the rules say "no afk resource gathering.."
a PS/Relic/SS is a resource, and stealing is gathering.

please do the math (don't ask jack merr to do it for you)

Lotus

Master
If you're going to steal, you can't be AFK. Seems simple. If you're going to steal someone's shit at least FN actually be there and not off somewhere wackin off to your bieber poster.

Casey Anthony

Apprentice
Seriously this is bullshit. If we are going to allow this, we need to allow afk everything. Also the people who say hes crying, drustan is a thief, who doesn't script. Of course hes going to "cry" about people exploiting our class, to make themselves richer than they already are......

Casey Anthony

Apprentice
Creating a thief to afk steal while i run another character since this is legal. I suggest everyone does the same. If there is no rule for this, lets have one made :).

Drustan

Expert
I'll start partaking in PvPeter's fuckery in the name of civil disobedience. Or obedience in this case, considering it's deemed legal for now.
We'll make y'all listen <3

It won't be the first time I've directly influenced the rules.
Remember my influence on the young player status when titans and other high end mobs were dry as a bone for 3 consecutive days? I know you remember, Wreckognize.

I have three accounts I can run while AFK with thieves at any given point. I suggest y'all hide your powerscrolls and skill scrolls until formal policy has been changed.

@Shane @Adam @eppy @Skye Wolfbane @Andre. @halygon @JoeB
Expect to hear some complaints about me, again.

Last edited by a moderator:

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Stealing scripts have been okay here since day 1 unfortunately.... A guildie made a macro for me that, with the touch of 1 button, snoops the closest person's bag, checks for relics / powerscrolls / skillscrolls, steals them according to priority relics > powerscrolls > skillscrolls, then types in game either "RELIC", "SCROLL", or "SKILL SCROLL" so that my guildies know I stole something. That way guildies know to check my corpse if I get chased down or to quickly gate me out.

Does it suck? Definitely... But it's been allowed since day 1.
This is fucking stupid and takes all the skill out of stealing. I use to be a legit boss thief back on uoforever stealing true rares and valorite runics... It took skill and fast reflexes.

This is just stupid. Automated bs just like a lot of pvp scripts and syncs used nowadays. Ruins the old sandbox which use to be known as UO.

I'm going to have to start doing this while I'm not at my computer. Nice. Now all I need is an autologin macro for when the server drops. Come back a month later and have 10-20 powerscrolls. Hell, 3 accounts 3 thieves. GAME OVER UOF.

Vorax

Grandmaster
If you're gonna be stupid enough to carry anything of value in west brit, you're probably a dumbshit and deserve to have it removed from your possession via afk macro...

Drustan

Expert
Wait. I know why. Don't worry, I yelled at them for that.
I fucked up myself.
Can't win 'em all. Congrats on your loot. You did well.
Like I said previously, I don't script. ;)

Drustan

Expert
I thought you meant about those 2 ps.... nevermind.
I haven't done that seriously since I've joined the server.
It's *really* boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.