PvM "Special" Bandages (For melee PvM)

Moosebish

Apprentice
To help melee characters be more competitive in PvM.. If bandages are made out of the MoTM cloth, then they make bandages that are applied faster. The speed of which they complete is based off your AR. the higher your AR the faster you finish applying the bandages. They would require 100 Healing and 100 Anatomy to use and would not work if under attack by a player.

This would be far from the silver bullet for melee PvM, but it would definitely help them stay toe to toe with tougher monsters for longer. But it also comes at the cost of expensive cloth, so that other builds are still going to be more financially viable.

I've seen quite a few people complain about melee PvM on the forums and thought this might help a little..

Lazenby

Adept
They have the meta talisman for nelee characters. Or, just get a 2nd person or friend and you can xheal each other. Along with potions, and leveled up meta talis, I don't think you need some silly bandage change. I don't think we need any changes to healing. Fighters are already OPd enough with slayer weapons, where as a meta mage can't even hope to get a slayer SB from what I understand...unless you wanna buy one of the 2 or 3 server wide...fighters still have it easy in pvm compared to pure mage. If anything, they need to make more changes to help mages pvm not melee. If you haven't, read up on http://www.uoforum.com/wiki/index.php?title=Meta_Talismans

Just keep in mind, much of the info on this and all of the wiki is incorrect and outdated...but maybe if you spend a lot of time reading the incorrect info and piecing stuff together along with forums posts, you can eventually get it figured out. That's what I did.

dobber

Grandmaster
mages are vastly more versatile than dexxers in all apects of the game and don't need any improvements whatsoever

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
But yeah people still bash on dexxers but I can top pretty much any chart with my meta dexxer... but tamers with level 7 metas with level 10 relics on it will generally be higher

Moosebish

Apprentice
Seriously? a 250,000g - 300,000g one time use bandage? LOL

Because the price of that cloth will never, ever drop? And who says it has to be a single bandage, maybe 1 cloth makes many bandages.

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
I dont see how healing is a problem, get magery in your template, carry potions etc. Besides Balrons, ancient wyrms, arch ice fiends, and greater dragons-- there's generally not anything I can't deal with on a dexxer.

Should definitely look into talismans for dexxers if you dont have one yet

Edit: and no the price isn't going to change much since you can only get that one type of cloth one month out of the year and the look changes each month. I think I know where you got this idea from with the bandages you stick in the waters of healing or whatever for a week.. but with MOTM cloth no one will even think about this idea.