Provo to provoke paragon daemons?

Malkai

Neophyte
Finally got a Provo archer together and went to wind and got trashed by 2 paragon daemons.

I'm gm music and gm Provo and couldn't get them to attack each other. Now I was using a non gm instrument (in the process of finding gm ones now) so that is definitely part of the problem.

Also I know at some point I need to eat some Provo power scrolls.

My question is if I'm using a gm instrument at gm Provo do I have any shot at provoking 2 of them? Or should I bail when I see that and wait for power scrolls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
at 105 you should be able to provoke balron daemon apragorns at least 25% of time, at 110 its like more than 50% at 115 provoke i only fail maybe 1 out of 40 tries.

Henrik

Master
I provoked a dragon paragon on a daemon paragon in the first try, two times in a row (on another daemon paragon spawn later). Maybe I was just lucky. :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
I doubt the woods have any effect on instruments since they just add properties to bows...the barding bonus should be for exceptional quality only.

You gotta have 110 Provo + if you wanna cut down on the paragon failures. Carry a newbied instrument for a backup if you die, but always use an exc instrument for farming.

lollo

Grandmaster
i have 110 right now, is it even worth to buy the 115 ps? With gm instrument I don't think I have ever failed yet and i provoked titan paragon vs titan paragon, greater blood paragon vs poison elemental paragon etc

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
^^ Nubias, do those numbers stack? ie, an exceptional slayer gives 30%? And is it possible to craft slayer instruments in the Brit crafting area?