Promoting healthy and fun PvP

Loakes

Grandmaster
You realize we are destroying the CoM zerg even with their tactics -- its not like we are losing or getting destroyed so we are asking for game mechanic changes. We are asking that PVP mechanics be improved here so that PVP, particularly faction PVP, isnt one big run fest.

To quote chad:

Running until the person pursuing gets bored should not be a viable tactic -- is that your idea of FUN and HEALTHY pvp?

You cant call a guild that is over half the size smaller than your own a "zerg" you fucking moron.

Loakes

Grandmaster
....and are ebolt rails YOUR idea of fun?

^ Lol someone from EQMS talking about EB rails, that's funny. Its called using different tactics per the fight at hand. If you are fighting a group that outnumbers you 2-3:1 then you need in and out fast dmg trying to avoid getting stunned at all costs.

You wouldn't understand any of this, you are apart of a zerg, and only know what its like to constantly outnumber your opponents. Leave the comfort of your zerg and tell us how you like it.

lollo

Grandmaster
^ Lol someone from EQMS talking about EB rails, that's funny. Its called using different tactics per the fight at hand. If you are fighting a group that outnumbers you 2-3:1 then you need in and out fast dmg trying to avoid getting stunned at all costs.

You wouldn't understand any of this, you are apart of a zerg, and only know what its like to constantly outnumber your opponents. Leave the comfort of your zerg and tell us how you like it.

Are you under the influence? What the fuck are you talking about? I was quoting Glut.

God damn, i already said you were the next stupid thing after @Jack Merr but now you're seriously fighting for the first place!

Loakes

Grandmaster
Are you under the influence? What the fuck are you talking about? I was quoting Glut.

God damn, i already said you were the next stupid thing after @Jack Merr but now you're seriously fighting for the first place!

That's what the "Quote" button is for. You didn't use it so it looked like you were talking to me.

thestand

Grandmaster
It does seem like they need to tweak spell dmg for lower circle spells. Almost seems pointless to cast anything other then explo, eb, and lit. Makes it boring and I feel as if I'm getting worse at dueling. Maybe I should switch my magic arrow and harm hotkeys to fireball. Would also be nice to hit gheal spell and be able to punch/disrupt the opponents spell while waiting for the target to come up.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Lmao stop running with 15-20 people every time you go out, and people wont use the "run and gun tactics".

Your crew tried running with 14+ a week ago and took 45deaths in 3 hours. Now you only run with 10-12 and gank any chance you get until the newbs in purple log on and smack down your zerg.

Implementing Bolas is going to make it worse for every other faction on UOF. You will still run 15-20 people but now none of the smaller groups/guilds will have a remote chance to battle the Zerg.

Know how I know you're a trash PVPer? Because you're scared of bolas -- you never played uoforever and have no idea what bolas are like so its hilarious to see how real your fear of UOF faction PVP getting fixed is.

Loakes

Grandmaster
Your crew tried running with 14+ a week ago and took 45deaths in 3 hours. Now you only run with 10-12 and gank any chance you get until the newbs in purple log on and smack down your zerg.

Know how I know you're a trash PVPer? Because you're scared of bolas -- you never played uoforever and have no idea what bolas are like so its hilarious to see how real your fear of UOF faction PVP getting fixed is.

Blah blah blah lies lies lies...

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Still dodging the challenge of a trammy?

I bet loakes would accept if I challenged him

I do the same thing here as I do on uoforever, if you want the chance to duel me, it costs 1m up front -- if you were to win, the fame you'd get is easily worth that.

I cant just take every no namers challenge at the king -- too much fame to be had from my name to not force people to pay in this game.

smile it's me

Grandmaster
I don't even know why I am having a discussion with you honestly, seeing as how you don't seem to understand that maybe 2% of the shard agrees with you

too bad, looks like that 2% are Adam & Shane. The saddest thing is actually seeing pvp changes implemented as soon as eqms cry.

.. are you ready for bolas?

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
too bad, looks like that 2% are Adam & Shane. The saddest thing is actually seeing pvp changes implemented as soon as eqms cry.

.. are you ready for bolas?

Why wouldnt factions have all the stuff PVPers want? Dont want to deal with bolas and wands and all that true PVPers can handle, dont faction.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
This isn't uoforever.. You wanna Zerg and use Bolas/Wands go play somewhere else

You "zerg" too m8 except we dont cry about it.

Any PVPer who factions, a system designed for end game PVP, should be able to handle anything that comes your way. Sorry those of us who faction and factioned on uoforever would like faction PVP here to not be complete trash.

@Loakes youve never thrown a bola or used any wand but an ID wand(keep in mind wands for factions isnt something proposed) yet you comment as if you know what youre talking about?

Messremb

Grandmaster
I do the same thing here as I do on uoforever, if you want the chance to duel me, it costs 1m up front -- if you were to win, the fame you'd get is easily worth that.

I cant just take every no namers challenge at the king -- too much fame to be had from my name to not force people to pay in this game.
You claim i'm not a pvper and so shouldn't be commenting, i'm giving you a chance to prove you are right. You wanna put a mil on it i'm down for that, I will even give it back if you lose. So what excuse will you use now?

If you really are the guy training the next generation of pvpers then beating one pve, trammy, who only does rdas should be easy.

You called me out for not pvping and I sacked up and said prove it, and now your balls are in your mouth and all I hear is dodge