Price Check: Jet black Christmas Skin Dye (screenshot)

Verbal

Expert
Blackdye.jpg

Vorax

Grandmaster
Put it in a chest with a paralytic hue dye, and a ratman hue item, to show its up to date, and valid

Sent from my SCH-I500

Verbal

Expert
Amonseti! Can you come to WBB roof? I believe all my files to be up to date. If you believe yours to be, come and take a look!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Nah trust me, I looked at it and I'm up to date. I hue checked it and it came back hue like 13972 or something ridiculous lol.

Bromista

Grandmaster
And yes regarding the update, you have to:

A. Update the launcher.

B. Point the launcher to the right directory.

C. Then point the assistant launcher to the right directory as well.

I did not do step C. I updated and changed directory once but you gotta do it twice.

eppy

Grandmaster
Actually 16385 is the hue according to the image. That is a shadow hue. I suspect that a christmas mob became unchristmased and dropped it. Impressive indeed.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Actually 16385 is the hue according to the image. That is a shadow hue. I suspect that a christmas mob became unchristmased and dropped it. Impressive indeed.
What would happen if a mob rummaged the skin dye from a Christmas mob and then someone killed that mob finding the dye on it .. ?

eppy

Grandmaster
Dye is generated on death uaing the hue of the mob at that time. So it would have to be a shadow mob that became unchristmased. At least I'm almost positive.

Verbal

Expert
That's possibly what happened! And it actually did not even show up in the loot grid, but I noticed a pure black shape (training from circa 2000 OSI reg black bag dying to avoid looting). It was NOT a christmas mob that dropped this. It was a normal ghoul.

Thanks @eppy for taking a look!

amonseti

Grandmaster
Well then an epic one of a kind rare ..

But the only thing that gets me is I thought Christmas mobs just despawned during server restart, rather then unchristmas ..
Very interesting

amonseti

Grandmaster
That's possibly what happened! And it actually did not even show up in the loot grid, but I noticed a pure black shape (training from circa 2000 OSI reg black bag dying to avoid looting). It was NOT a christmas mob that dropped this. It was a normal ghoul.

what the F$%^?!?!?! ... a ghoul never has a pargon form .... the plot thickens .. Either way you have a 1 of a kinder .. congratz!

amonseti

Grandmaster

was this in the Cove champ area ,,, just wondering what would happen if say a Christmas paragon skelly dragon summons a ghoul if that could cause it to have the dye perhaps ....