Pre-patch pet? are you kidding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Franco

Grandmaster
Why there are some chromatic and db on the server that have more powerfull stats than normal one obtainable?
I want to play here but this is a joke, no way that those thing can happend in a serius game.
Rare wearables or cosmetic items that never come back? Fine, good for collecting, one thing that i can to do at the end of my road.
A blessed pre-pach weapon that do +19 dmg instead of normal vanq+exe? not more good, same thing for pets, fine for cosmetic but not more fine for thing that can change game itself.

So i think a wipe or an adaptation of stats is required for these things.
Lets put this peice of shit thread in the Flames and Rants where it deserves to be.

halygon

Grandmaster
Rare and unique items have always been a part of UO history. Most of the time they are a side effect of a server patch, event, or error made by GM/Devs.

I mean what would UO be without the super rare silver steeds, banned blood/unused/water tiles, bless deeds, and other items that were mistakes or never meant to be given to players. These things create a history and a story for a Shard that lasts for a long time. It gives a feel that the shard is a living creature as opposed to the programmed software it is coded as.

In some instances, these items disrupt the balance so much that they are removed - however this is a rarity.

In the cases mentioned by the OP, these are not game changers when viewed from a wholistic point of view, even while it may not seem so to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.