Pots unstacking again on death?

Should pots stay stacked after death?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Any idea what happened here -- everything was finally glorious in PVP with [organizeme functioning and pots staying stacked on death. Then out of nowhere, it seems that pots are once again unstacking when you die making looting your kills(or your own body) extremely frustrating.

It's been rumored that "newbs seeing a corpse filled with pots" makes them addicted to UO... to which I counter:

1. How often is this the case -- a newb will likely never kill someone with lots of pots and if they stumble upon a corpse with lots of pots, they will die the second they try to loot it.

2. What new player becomes addicted to UO because they see a bunch of pots on a corpse? Has anyone ever seen this phenomenon or had it happen to them?

Deriz

Grandmaster
The entire player base in UOF was happy with the change to stackable pots. It was nice actually being able to loot yourself if you die, and loot your kills.

I just dont understand the reason behind continually pissing off your playerbase 'because i can'

The players of the game like something?? Remove it! Now!

Moving potions back to my main bag so when I die people have to loot 100+ items. Go go fun. Change name from UO Run Forever, to UO Loot Forever.

girana

Grandmaster
my guess is there will be only 1 person who votes against this.... @girana and he willl do it because he wants to make everyone mad.

well i may the only person who vote against this but i am not the only person who want unstacking pots 2nd person i know is Shane ( i also think he likes it for the same reason as i do)

Wait can I change my vote. Can we also make gold unstack as well. So the new players kill a monster and see 500 individual gold coins. Gonna feel soooo rich.

Baby Blue

Master
well i may the only person who vote against this but i am not the only person who want unstacking pots 2nd person i know is Shane ( i also think he likes it for the same reason as i do)
You're a troll. What is the reason? Do you even carry potions bro?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.