WTB Portal fragments/focus

Young Star

Grandmaster
fragment drop rate in at least lvl 5 tmaps isn't half bad. it is no where as low as you claim. So far it is looking around 5%. Some have already gotten 5 fragments in the few days it has been out.
with the current drop rates, a tmapper should be able to open their own rda once every 6 months

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
I did some very conservative math* and came up with an Average EV of under 300k per RDA. Assuming you spawn it with 4 fragments you bought and one from the previous spawn you make -500k per RDA at your price.

*using 1 in 30 as relic drop rate which I think is quite high.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
rdas just bought you an ageless house, show them some <3 and stop trying to undervalue frags so you can get them cheaper lol

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Oh I see what this is all about now. Maybe can but one too after you've done ~1000 RDAs like I have.

I can assure you i'm not jelly, i just think its funny you are claiming low drop rates and trying to drive down the price of rda frags. Anyone that has been in the rda game knows its the most lucrative content in game.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
Oh wait, I know why.

13185.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

lollo

Grandmaster
1 in 50 rdas dropping relics is the most absurd thing i've EVER read on This forum. I don't even think i've done 100 rdas and i've dropped 2 QS 2 bloody 3 paralytic and 2 nox in rdas alone.

Hell i was probably lucky but i think it's more 1 relic in 15 rdas or something.

Tell you what, i'll buy all the fragments you get at 100k each since You say they Are worth half that

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Last couple weeks I have done 20+ and only dropped one relic, a dragon egg and a few decent 120 scrolls. Personally I find champs give me better loot than most RDA. I have been told by plenty that I am pretty unlucky when it comes to rng rolls though. I got lucky with a meta mongbat and was cursed to <800 str for a year before re rolls came in :)

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
@lollo I made the claim that I would sell them all for 200k not 100k. At that price you're in the neighborhood of what I'm willing to pay.

Also note that you're reading a quote from Bromista not something I said.

And even if the 1 in 50 is an exaggeration I did math for 1 in 30 (which certenly is not) and the average EV for a spawned RDA is under 300k.

I will share my math when I get home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
I do not think it would be possible to get an accurate number until any have been done - my initial feel is that they are quite low if lvl 6 are supposed to be the highest chance.

Young Star

Grandmaster
I really don't think you can compare individuals drop rates. I know that the amount of RDAs I have done relative to Cal is far and away closer compared to the relic drop rate between us. I have gotten i think 3 maybe 4 and I have done more than half as many RDAs. Some accounts are just luckier than others and sold their souls to the RNG gods.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Man it's all relative. How do you really even come up with an average relic drop rate anyway? You really can't put a number on it. Staff has hinted at what was low or high but have never given exact values have they?

I know it's not customary but can we get something concrete here @eppy?

Took me hundreds of RDAs to get a relic drop of my own, only a handful of RDAs even dropping relics in that time. With those odds I was not a happy camper even though my first relic was QS.

Then I went like 3/5 on RDA relics a few months ago. Two paralytic, one gold all three not coming to even 20% of the value of the one QS but still. I was pumped! That's just the stupid nature of the relic lottery.

The one time you get lucky and get a relic from a spawned RDA may not even pay for the value of the fragments used to spawn it. Or it could pay out dozens of times over.

Oh and I never bought a ton of fragments. I think I bought three...actually may have been 70k, 80k, and 100k. And a guy who agreed to a couple at 80 but used them instead. But still paying anything more than that is pretty silly.

eppy

Grandmaster
If the relic drop was any higher you guys wouldn't need to do rdas any more by now. You don't really want it to be higher. There is still value so that means we did a good job for a change at balance. Look at powerscrolls and how that went.